PDA

View Full Version : Class 3A Region II Track Meet

kaorder1999
04-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Overall there were some great performances. The kid from West in the Pole Vault was unbelievable. Kendall Wright in the Triple Jump and Long Jump was impressive. The kid from White Oak in the Shotput nearly broke the record.

BUT....

The way this meet was run off was an embarassment. It was very typical but I was hoping that the meet would be run smoother with the facility upgrade and all. Was HORRIBLE!

kaorder1999
04-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Canton's Sam Buker was impressive in the 200 as well. Ran a 21.8 I believe in it.

tree8400
04-30-2007, 09:33 AM
yea I did not go to the track meet but I was told that nothing seemed to go right. Why do that have it their every year if it always messes up somthing. I also heard that Madison on the 4*100 relay was out of the exchange marks but did not get disqualified.

kaorder1999
04-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by tree8400
yea I did not go to the track meet but I was told that nothing seemed to go right. Why do that have it their every year if it always messes up somthing. I also heard that Madison on the 4*100 relay was out of the exchange marks but did not get disqualified.

well...what most people don't realize is it doesn't matter if the runner is out of the exchange zone or not. All the matters is the baton is in the zone. The recipient of the baton can physically be out and reach back and receive the baton that is still in the zone.