PDA

View Full Version : grow up

sntnpirate1316
12-08-2002, 12:36 AM
I can't believe how rude and inconsiderate some of the people on this forum are. I understand that in the Burnet/Jasper game both sides were talking a bunch of trash but no one on here needs to go laughing at jasper. They played a great game and although some of their fans were saying more than they needed to remember that some of their fans weren't. People need to learn every team has their good fans and bad fans and learn to ignore the bad ones. I'm sure all the jasper players felt bad enough after they lost their chance to go to state without the people on this forum rubbing it in their faces. Everyone on this site needs to act like theyre grown up and treat other teams and fans with respect. GEEZ

sinton66
12-08-2002, 12:47 AM
sntnpirate1316:
I can't believe how rude and inconsiderate some of the people on this forum are. I understand that in the Burnet/Jasper game both sides were talking a bunch of trash but no one on here needs to go laughing at jasper. They played a great game and although some of their fans were saying more than they needed to remember that some of their fans weren't. People need to learn every team has their good fans and bad fans and learn to ignore the bad ones. I'm sure all the jasper players felt bad enough after they lost their chance to go to state without the people on this forum rubbing it in their faces. Everyone on this site needs to act like theyre grown up and treat other teams and fans with respect. GEEZ!

<small>[ December 08, 2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

j_dog
12-08-2002, 12:53 AM
sntnpirate1316:
I can't believe how rude and inconsiderate some of the people on this forum are. I understand that in the Burnet/Jasper game both sides were talking a bunch of trash but no one on here needs to go laughing at jasper. They played a great game and although some of their fans were saying more than they needed to remember that some of their fans weren't. People need to learn every team has their good fans and bad fans and learn to ignore the bad ones. I'm sure all the jasper players felt bad enough after they lost their chance to go to state without the people on this forum rubbing it in their faces. Everyone on this site needs to act like theyre grown up and treat other teams and fans with respect. GEEZThank you so very much Sntnpirate1316 for your statement. Yes, Jasper had some overly optomistic posters. Early on, Bulldog92, many others, and I tried repeatedly to explain that they were only making people hate Jasper. You see that we did not have a perfect response. Naturally, I was very disappointed that Jasper lost, but in my opinion they NEVER gave up. I do hope that the Jasper posters who were insensitive learned their lesson and will act with more class and reserve in the future. The same goes for anyone else who has been trash posting. This board is not the place for that stuff.

sntnpirate1316
12-08-2002, 01:05 AM
I understand this a site for fans but that doesn't mean players don't go home and look at it. They like to see what people have to say about their team. Hopefully people look at some of these posts and see how stupid these people sound. Theres nothing wrong with a little friendly trash talk but to the extent some people have taken it to is ridiculous. Good luck to Everman and Burnet in the final game and good luck to everyone next year.

sinton66
12-08-2002, 03:19 AM
Well, don't worry about it, you won't see any Sinton fans engaging in it. Our fans know better.
Burnet earned the right to say whatever they want, so I won't stand in their way either. I agree it's not the classiest thing for them to do, but it's going to happen. I was just suggesting if you find it particularily annoying, just avoid it for a few days, It'll be over by Tuesday.