PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 103 pick

SintonFan_inAustin
04-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Dallas selects
QB Isaiah Stanback from Washington

hes also was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in 2006 draft. He also can play the Wr position. This guy is fast.

injuredinmelee
04-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Dallas selects
QB Isaiah Stanback from Washington

hes also was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in 2006 draft. He also can play the Wr position. This guy is fast.

ESPN radio reporting that he will play receiver in the pros. Solid pick?

crzyjournalist03
04-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
ESPN radio reporting that he will play receiver in the pros. Solid pick?

Supposedly, he was 1st or 2nd round material until he missed the final six games of the season with a serious leg injury...he won't play until June, but is expected to be at full strength by the start of the season. He could potentially be the team's punt returner as Phillips isn't sold on Newman handling that job.

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Supposedly, he was 1st or 2nd round material until he missed the final six games of the season with a serious leg injury...he won't play until June, but is expected to be at full strength by the start of the season. He could potentially be the team's punt returner as Phillips isn't sold on Newman handling that job.

I'm not sold on him handling it either.

piratebg
04-30-2007, 08:58 AM
This pick kind of had me scratching my head a little, but then I saw this and read on the Cowboys site about he wowed the Cowboys with his athletic ability. He's 6'3", 205, and a three sport stud(football, baseball, and track). Hopefully, he will be healthy the start of the season and make a good transition to receiver.

Adidas410s
04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
I don't know if he'll be moved into a punt/kick return role. His 40 time is only 4.62.