PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Last Night

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 10:13 AM
Watched Clyde and Ballinger Jr. High games last night. Those Clyde 8th graders were HUGE. I guess we can expect the same from the Varsity tonight?? Boy we will have our hands full -- no pun intended!

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 11:03 AM
ttt

pero chato
10-17-2003, 11:39 AM
Clyde will be fired up this week after a big win against Wylie. They impressed me with a stingy defense and a pound-it-out offense. Very much like Ballinger. Clyde has a lot of two-way starters, but none of them looked tired in the fourth quarter. Clyde has a good passing game as well. At the first of the year, this looked to be a sure win for Ballinger, but now it looks like a lot closer game. I see a low scoring contest with Ballinger by 3. This could have district championship implications, although it's still early.

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 11:44 AM
pero chato:
Clyde will be fired up this week after a big win against Wylie. They impressed me with a stingy defense and a pound-it-out offense. Very much like Ballinger. Clyde has a lot of two-way starters, but none of them looked tired in the fourth quarter. Clyde has a good passing game as well. At the first of the year, this looked to be a sure win for Ballinger, but now it looks like a lot closer game. I see a low scoring contest with Ballinger by 3. This could have district championship implications, although it's still early.We know it's going to be tough. Clyde always gets fired up for Ballinger just like they do Wylie. Should be a great game.