PDA

View Full Version : I keep checking ESPN.com to see if the Raiders pull a Houston

crzyjournalist03
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
After last year, I've been watching ESPN.com all day to see if the Raiders pull a shocker and announce they've agreed to a contract with a surprise first pick like Joe Thomas or Adrian Peterson or Brady Quinn...I think this will be one of the more interesting drafts in recent memory with so many teams looking for similar pieces.

JJ7997
04-27-2007, 06:14 PM
I really hope Quinn dont go to the Raiders, I think the Browns are going to get him. Speaking of the Browns, I gotta take them to the Super Bowl.:D

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Speaking of the Browns, I gotta take them to the Super Bowl.:D Dang! Have they been so bad the last few years that all they can afford is a guy from Texas to get them there? (IF they make it...) :thinking: :p :D

JR2004
04-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't know that it's possible for any team to ever top Houston or do anything close to what they did last year.

District303aPastPlayer
04-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't know that it's possible for any team to ever top Houston or do anything close to what they did last year.

If Detroit takes ANOTHER WR in the draft and its NOT Calvin Johnson, then yeah... thats pretty damn close...

Maroon87
04-28-2007, 09:55 AM
According to ESPN.com the Raiders are picking Russell.

Maroon87
04-28-2007, 09:59 AM

What makes it worse is that after passing on Young and Bush, they released Carr and Davis. Brilliant!:doh:

VanKampen
04-28-2007, 11:02 AM
they got people to replace both of them. schaub will be a million times better than car. green is older but more proven than davis. and if the texans are smart they will trade up and get joe thomas and levi brown.

JR2004
04-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
What makes it worse is that after passing on Young and Bush, they released Carr and Davis. Brilliant!:doh:

I don't really get the Texans front office at all. While I don't fault them for picking Okoye, I do fault them for the idiotic decision they made last season passing on Vince and Reggie.

Who-dun-it!!?
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't really get the Texans front office at all. While I don't fault them for picking Okoye, I do fault them for the idiotic decision they made last season passing on Vince and Reggie.

yea, and there go-to-guy David Carr is gone now. Vince would have been a brilliant pick. Makes me gald I'm a Cowboy fan. But I can't speak highly of there front office either.