PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Gone Wild Bus

rangerjim
04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Just saw a Girls Gone Wild motorcoach parked in Decatur. What does that mean - Decatur's gone wild????????????

stangGirl2007
04-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by rangerjim
Just saw a Girls Gone Wild motorcoach parked in Decatur. What does that mean - Decatur's gone wild????????????

Yeah they had the bus @ padre over spring break.

I think they were just about to head to g'wood and get RM!:)

sww-bull52
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Yeah they had the bus @ padre over spring break.

I think they were just about to head to g'wood and get RM!:)

:doh: :clap: :clap:

Keith7
04-27-2007, 03:16 PM
I got suckered into going into a club w/ an outrageous cover charge on fry st. here in denton a couple of months ago because the Girl's gone wild bus was parked outside.. once inside we were extremely disappointed because there were no girls going wild but mainly a bunch of dudes like us trying to find the girls gone wild.. needless to say we ended up leaving pretty quick

crzyjournalist03
04-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I got suckered into going into a club w/ an outrageous cover charge on fry st. here in denton a couple of months ago because the Girl's gone wild bus was parked outside.. once inside we were extremely disappointed because there were no girls going wild but mainly a bunch of dudes like us trying to find the girls gone wild.. needless to say we ended up leaving pretty quick

why was the bus there?

Keith7
04-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
why was the bus there?

they had video crews there, but they were mainly just filming the crowd.. there were chicks on stage dancing but not like you see on the girls gone wild commercials.. I was told that most of the stuff on the videos are filmed on the bus and not in public so ya that was another disappointment.. There were chicks at the club too but I think the Girls gone wild bus helped make the guy to girl ratio something like 3/4 guys for every 1 girl, and thats not the girls gone wild atmosphere we were expecting

mistanice
04-27-2007, 03:27 PM
The bus went through Lufkin over the summer, but man there were some ugly girls going wild! missing teeth, c-section scars showing.....I think the pretty girls were on vacation.

mistanice
04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
they had video crews there, but they were mainly just filming the crowd.. there were chicks on stage dancing but not like you see on the girls gone wild commercials.. I was told that most of the stuff on the videos are filmed on the bus and not in public so ya that was another disappointment.. There were chicks at the club too but I think the Girls gone wild bus helped make the guy to girl ratio something like 3/4 guys for every 1 girl, and thats not the girls gone wild atmosphere we were expecting

Yeah the first club I went to had a few girls getting crazy, but like i said shouldve kept their clothes on and not enter the wet t shirt contest.

smustangs
04-27-2007, 03:33 PM
when it came here to stephenville i heard it sucked like if the girls wanted to go wild they took them out of the club and stuff and they put everyone in like the corner so it made it look like the place was packed