PDA

View Full Version : JR2004, just what the heck is a "drive-by boy"???

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 12:58 AM
In your opinion?
I thought that is what a Laker Fan is called?:confused: :thinking: :p

BILLYFRED0000
04-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
In your opinion?

No they are scrubs.

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
No they are scrubs.
lol
That still doesn't explain what a "drive-by boy" is...:D

JR2004
04-27-2007, 01:02 AM
In your opinion?

Just something that me and some other Laker fans call the Spurs on another board.

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Just something that me and some other Laker fans call the Spurs on another board.
Is that an attempt at irony? I'd think some other teams might fit that a little better. "Drive-by boys"? It doesn't make sense since we all know that all the Spur's players are choir boys compared to the rest of the league.:D :p

JR2004
04-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Laker fans are pretty loyal...Well the loyal ones are the non-celebrities at the games. When things go bad a lot of the celebrities stop coming(Thus some of those empty seats you see that either arrive really late or don't show up at all sometimes), but even among those folks there's really loyal ones like Jack Nicholson (Happy Birthday Jack!), Dyan Cannon, etc...

JR2004
04-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Is that an attempt at irony? I'd think some other teams might fit that a little better. "Drive-by boys"? It doesn't make sense since we all know that all the Spur's players are choir boys compared to the rest of the league.:D :p

That's not why we've called them that. :) I'll let you figure it out buddy. I've got to go get some sleep. Work is calling in the morning!