PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix preparing to sweep.

JR2004
04-26-2007, 09:50 PM
The gutless wonders fall behind 11-0 to start the game. Man they're embarrassing to watch.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
The gutless wonders fall behind 11-0 to start the game. Man they're embarrassing to watch.
If only Dallas, Houston or SA got such a weak first round opponent to play.:nerd:

JR2004
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Heck the Grizzlies could put up a better fight than this. Kobe gave these guys ANOTHER opportunity to get involved early and they're choking like they do every single time he tries to involve them. Phoenix should be well rested for the 2nd round.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Heck the Grizzlies could put up a better fight than this. Kobe gave these guys ANOTHER opportunity to get involved early and they're choking like they do every single time he tries to involve them. Phoenix should be well rested for the 2nd round.
Maybe. I think that whoever emerges from the Spurs/Nuggets series will give the Suns fits. Those two teams are both hot and it will take something else to defeat the other. I wonder if Phoenix really knows what's gonna hit them in the second round? Experience earned in the SA/Denver series imho is more valuable than having a "rested team".:nerd:

JR2004
04-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Maybe. I think that whoever emerges from the Spurs/Nuggets series will give the Suns fits. Those two teams are both hot and it will take something else to defeat the other. I wonder if Phoenix really knows what's gonna hit them in the second round? Experience earned in the SA/Denver series imho is more valuable than having a "rested team".:nerd:

I'll take the rested Suns. They'll finally breakthrough and get back to the NBA Finals again this year.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 10:08 PM
I'll take the rested Suns. They'll finally breakthrough and get back to the NBA Finals again this year.
They do look good but I think if SA makes it past Denver, I'll go with the home team.:)

awizzy
04-26-2007, 10:30 PM
not if kobe keeps on crossing ppl like that..omg did any one just see that

BILLYFRED0000
04-26-2007, 10:55 PM
They do look good but I think if SA makes it past Denver, I'll go with the home team.:)

I agree, the Spurs and Mavs will be in it for the conference finals.
But I am not sure which team from both sides will show up at that point......

NateDawg39
04-27-2007, 12:21 AM
So much for the sweep;)

BILLYFRED0000
04-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Never underestimate the power of Kobe to win at least once or twice on his back. The suns can be beat by a one man team and that is why they can be beat by good teams.

JR2004
04-27-2007, 12:32 AM
This was pretty much Kobe carrying the entire team tonight, LIKE USUAL. If Kobe doesn't put up 45 we have no shot tonight. He has the worst supporting cast of any of the all-time greats that I can recall off the top of my head.

So let's hear from the folks that think he's a ballhog...He tries to involve everyone and we're down by 17. He asserts himself and puts the team on his back and we win. The man is in a no-win situation with the ignorant masses and washed up talking heads.

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I agree, the Spurs and Mavs will be in it for the conference finals.
But I am not sure which team from both sides will show up at that point......
I am buoyed by the fact that the Spurs are much better on the road this year.:)
I do hope the Nuggets don't wear them out too bad.:eek: :doh:

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 12:34 AM
This was pretty much Kobe carrying the entire team tonight, LIKE USUAL. If Kobe doesn't put up 45 we have no shot tonight. He has the worst supporting cast of any of the all-time greats that I can recall off the top of my head.

So let's hear from the folks that think he's a ballhog...He tries to involve everyone and we're down by 17. He asserts himself and puts the team on his back and we win. The man is in a no-win situation with the ignorant masses and washed up talking heads.
Lose-lose situation if you ask me...
ask folks in Colorado, too.:D

BILLYFRED0000
04-27-2007, 01:04 AM
I am buoyed by the fact that the Spurs are much better on the road this year.:)
I do hope the Nuggets don't wear them out too bad.:eek: :doh:

Well if the Nuggets don't the Suns will. That is the main reason I see the Mavs winning it all. Attrition. The West is really good this year with a lot of talent in all of the top 8 seeds. If Denver and
Golden State had started the year with their teams they would not be 7 and 8. Probably 5 and 6 for sure. Maybe 4 and 5. And none of the other teams are shabby. When Kobe is on the Lakers are a threat. And the Jazz play good ball. The West is just tough from top to bottom this year.

SintonFan
04-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well if the Nuggets don't the Suns will. That is the main reason I see the Mavs winning it all. Attrition. The West is really good this year with a lot of talent in all of the top 8 seeds. If Denver and
Golden State had started the year with their teams they would not be 7 and 8. Probably 5 and 6 for sure. Maybe 4 and 5. And none of the other teams are shabby. When Kobe is on the Lakers are a threat. And the Jazz play good ball. The West is just tough from top to bottom this year.
The Mavs ARE deep but don't hand them the title, yet.:D
Denver is playing like a top 4 team imo. It's gonna toughen up the Spurs to pull out this series if they win it. That's why I say "Watch out Suns!" It's gonna be a fun weekend to watch.:cool:

DU_stud04
04-27-2007, 01:15 AM
The gutless wonders fall behind 11-0 to start the game. Man they're embarrassing to watch. kobe says hello.;) ( i thought you were a lakers fan?)

Funk-d-fied
04-27-2007, 08:19 AM
sweep...yeeaaahhhh wwrrright

JR2004
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
kobe says hello.;) ( i thought you were a lakers fan?)

Kobe's not the problem. It's the rest of them. Collectively they're just an awful supporting cast. Being a Laker fan I have higher expectations than being a 7 seed with minimal talent on the roster outside of Kobe.

Phil C
04-27-2007, 09:57 AM

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched!

:)