PDA

View Full Version : Softball Champs!!!!

mustang04
04-26-2007, 08:48 PM
my men's team just won the intramural championship game by 10 run rule! whats even better...yesterday in the semi's we lost by 2 to a team (we played like crap needless to say) but they had a guy on their team who use to play baseball for ASU but graduated last year, so he is no longer a student which they got disqualified for today, then before the championship game tonight, alot of my friends on the team that we were playing came up to me and said, "So, Reggie, how does it feel to be in the championship because of the other team being disqualified?"........needless to say, after the game i told them "Pretty damn good, how does it feel to be beaten by a team that got in cuz of a DQ" haha

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 08:56 PM
my team would smoke your team ;)

mustang04
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
my team would smoke your team ;)

nah...you wouldn't....have a couple of stud players that played baseball for abilene wylie...then theres Toby (for yall who don't know him he played baseball for sweetwater, me, then a guy who played baseball for snyder, then some other guys who are really good as well....rube...we'd smoke ya man

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
we got 3 guys from oak cliff, 5 from fortworth, 2 from austin, and a guy from rotan, me and 2 chicks. 3 of them have played juco ball, the two girls played a year here at uta 2 years ago and the rest all play highschool ball. these 2 girls play shortstop and second.... theyve turned about 15 double plays this season. we won the championship in 04, last year, the coed championship in the fall.....and we are going to win it again this year.... like i said. were good ;)

hadnt heard from toby since graduation.

Who-dun-it!!?
04-26-2007, 09:19 PM
oh yea!!!

Well I'm coaching an eight & under girls fastpitch team cuz I'm too old and out of shape to play any more. And Ya'll don't want nun of my little girlz!!

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
oh yea!!!

Well I'm coaching an eight & under girls fastpitch team cuz I'm too old and out of shape to play any more. And Ya'll don't want nun of my little girlz!! i dont do fast pitch... hahaha

i hate hitting a softball, i try to hit it like a baseball and it dies everytime...unless i get lucky and i get something high, then it just goes over the fence.;)