as I post this.
I'm not near a TV...
can you give us a play-by-play?

mistanice
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm not near a TV...
can you give us a play-by-play?

well los angeles pd are staying back and letting the guy continue to drive, he's riding on rim only. fox has stopped covering and will return to coverage if something happens(police try to stop him, or if he abondons car.)

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM
guy turns left, guy turns right, guy swerves through traffic, guy hits parked car, guy runs through neighborhood, guy trip over Marmaduke's water dish, fat Cop jumps on top of guy, guy gets cuffed, guy gets stuffed, the END.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
guy turns left, guy turns right, guy swerves through traffic, guy hits parked car, guy runs through neighborhood, guy trip over Marmaduke's water dish, fat Cop jumps on top of guy, guy gets cuffed, guy gets stuffed, the END.
WE HAVE A WINNER!:clap: :clap: :clap:
:D

JR2004
04-26-2007, 07:39 PM
I remember being out in Costa Mesa hanging out with some friends from there a couple of years ago. They didn't seem too interested in them because they said it happens once a week out there.

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
It wasn't OJ was it?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Under no circumstances should anyone be watching Fox News, they're try to brainwash you at every opportunity they get.

Keith7
04-26-2007, 09:37 PM
fox news will show anything to get people's minds off the iraq war

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Under no circumstances should anyone be watching Fox News, they're try to brainwash you at every opportunity they get.
I agree they are trying to "wash your brain". At least wash that stench CNN leaves up yonder.:p :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I agree they are trying to "wash your brain". At least wash that stench CNN leaves up yonder.:p :D

At least CNN doesn't promote their ideals under the false premise of "Fair and Balanced."

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:39 PM
At least CNN doesn't promote their ideals under the false premise of "Fair and Balanced."
lol
We know....
they are just "GODS" when it comes to news.:inlove:

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
lol
We know....
CNN is...:nerd:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
lol
We know....

I don't have time to watch either one. I have a TV in my room, and it spends 95% of the time turned off.

Maroon87
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM

If a TV network can brainwash someone then they probably have larger issues at play.:thinking:

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't have time to watch either one. I have a TV in my room, and it spends 95% of the time turned off.
Nice!
I get about the same amount of time to watch TV.:(
I don't watch much Fox News myself.:(

Maroon87
04-26-2007, 09:45 PM
I usually watch Fox News in the morning then switch over to CNN for The Situation Room.

mistanice
04-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I usually watch Fox News in the morning then switch over to CNN for The Situation Room.

the majority of the people get their news from the colbert report or the daily show, so i think.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Nice!
I get about the same amount of time to watch TV.:(
I don't watch much Fox News myself.:(

I would say I spend a ratio of 3:1 of lifting weights/running/doing something constructive outside to watching TV, and can't complain about it one bit.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 10:22 PM
I would say I spend a ratio of 3:1 of lifting weights/running/doing something constructive outside to watching TV, and can't complain about it one bit.
The older I get, the less time there is for "casual time" like watching TV and such.
Bigger responsibilities mean more time away. Frankly, I don't miss being away from the TV myself. When I do finally get to watch TV or movies, it sure is awesome.:inlove:

rangerjim
04-27-2007, 09:21 AM
fox has a news show??????????????

I thought they only had American Idol and Mommy Swap - oh yea and Are you Smarter than a Newscaster (opps - fifth grader)

I personally get all my news from MTV

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Under no circumstances should anyone be watching Fox News, they're try to brainwash you at every opportunity they get. IMO, the only people who can be brainwashed are those who ALLOW themselves to be.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
IMO, the only people who can be brainwashed are those who ALLOW themselves to be.

Yeah, well, Fox News has a large number of religious viewers, so apparently we have some people who are allowing themselves to be set up for it. :D

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah, well, Fox News has a large number of religious viewers, so apparently we have some people who are allowing themselves to be set up for it. :D I would venture to guess that other network news programs do as well, saying the same for those viewers. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I would venture to guess that other network news programs do as well, saying the same for those viewers. ;)

Not CNN, though, right?

LH Panther Mom
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Not CNN, though, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rigggghhhhhttttt.