PDA

View Full Version : I think there should be new Avatar requirements.

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:03 PM
I say that there should be a rule in place that does not allow a previously banned member to have an Avatar until said member has enough posts for each of her names to have an avatar. Even then, there should be a penalty of roughly twice the normal amount of posts needed which would require 3000 posts per name before said person can have an avatar. Kinda like the NFL's new policy that does not allow a player to go to the Pro Bowl in a season in which that player was suspended for violating the league's substance abuse policy for steroids. Any comments or opinions out there?

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I say that there should be a rule in place that does not allow a previously banned member to have an Avatar until said member has enough posts for each of her names to have an avatar. Even then, there should be a penalty of roughly twice the normal amount of posts needed which would require 3000 posts per name before said person can have an avatar. Kinda like the NFL's new policy that does not allow a player to go to the Pro Bowl in a season in which that player was suspended for violating the league's substance abuse policy for steroids. Any comments or opinions out there?
Thatsnifty!;)

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-26-2007, 06:08 PM

Haha and are you targeting someone specific?

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 06:09 PM
for each of her names to have an avatar. going after anyone in specific???? hahahaha

luvhoops34
04-26-2007, 06:14 PM

Why would you care one way or the other???:confused:

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Haha and are you targeting someone specific?

;) No, absolutely not. Why would anyone think I was targeting any one specific member (thatsminty) with this brainstorm I have had? I never mentioned any names (thatsminty, mandy, magicman, can't remember the other one) or pointed any fingers(you all know who I'm talking about). It is shameful for you guys to think I may be trying to sabotage someone's (thatsminty) avatar attempt. That would be wrong of me (yeah, that's right I still hold a little bit of a grudge).

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:16 PM
;) No, absolutely not. Why would anyone think I was targeting any one specific member (thatsminty) with this brainstorm I have had? I never mentioned any names (thatsminty, mandy, magicman, can't remember the other one) or pointed any fingers(you all know who I'm talking about). It is shameful for you guys to think I may be trying to sabotage someone's (thatsminty) avatar attempt. That would be wrong of me (yeah, that's right I still hold a little bit of a grudge).
If you flog by yourself when you are asleep, does ever really happen at all?:confused: :D

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
If you flog by yourself when you are asleep, does ever really happen at all?:confused: :D :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
If you flog by yourself when you are asleep, does ever really happen at all?:confused: :D

Deep Thoughts by JACK HANDY

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:20 PM
awww
this post is really sweet.

Please...indulge us in your ideas of making the world a better place...c'mon I know you have it somewhere in that bright, big noggin of yours that holds oh so much knowledge and all the like.

c'mon...

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Deep Thoughts by JACK HANDY
HANDy, right?;)

GreenMonster
04-28-2007, 03:13 AM
TTT just to make a statement