PDA

View Full Version : what should my FIRST avatar be? [nf]

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 03:39 PM
post pics and stuff...and all the like

Ranger Mom
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
You do realize you are still 504 posts away.....don't you?

kaorder1999
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
well..you have another 504 posts to figure out what you are going to use!

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You do realize you are still 504 posts away.....don't you?

I know but you do realize 504 post is the closest I've ever been...i mean...ya know, if blah blah blahity blah blah and all that I would have had one yrs ago.

pirate4state
04-26-2007, 03:43 PM
indeed :thinking: :cool:

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
indeed :thinking: :cool:

but of course me lady

Ranger Mom
04-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
I know but you do realize 504 post is the closest I've ever been...i mean...ya know, if blah blah blahity blah blah and all that I would have had one yrs ago.

Well said!!:clap: :clap:

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well said!!:clap: :clap:

cheah...it's taken yrs and all thanks to hutex I think i can do it this time around...

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Here ya go Mandolina.

http://ret007ei.eresmas.net/reolid/images/mandolina.jpg

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Isn't it against the rules to flaunt it around that you've been here under a previous name or 3? How many chances can one person get anyways? I've been thinking about going off just to see what it's like to get rommed. I mean shoot, I could be back under some other name in a few days after I repented and said my 12 Hail Mary's. At least it seems to be working for Man..... errrr uhhhmmmm thatsminty.

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/BN4chan/macro/banned.jpg

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/BN4chan/macro/banned.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:14 PM
I thought we had decided on one for you minty?:(

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Isn't it against the rules to flaunt it around that you've been here under a previous name or 3? How many chances can one person get anyways? I've been thinking about going off just to see what it's like to get rommed. I mean shoot, I could be back under some other name in a few days after I repented and said my 12 Hail Mary's. At least it seems to be working for Man..... errrr uhhhmmmm thatsminty.

where have I flaunted around that I've been under another name. If you could read it's boldly obvious that I'm referring to being here "before" never did I post, "HEY GUYS I WAS HERE UNDER SOME OTHER LAME RELATED NAME LIKE GRNMONSTAR AND LIEK HUR I AM UNDER GREENMONSTER NOW, OKAY SO LIEK HIT ME UP PM KAY? THX"
no.

I didn't
and if I did please, bold it out for me so I can re-read it and then tell you that you're right...until then you're opinion is pointless.

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM
We seriously had one picked out for you I swear...

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
We seriously had one picked out for you I swear...

I don't remember what it looked like :(

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:21 PM
post pics and stuff...and all the like
Let me see if I can find that first thread where we had one picked out for you.:)

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:24 PM
where have I flaunted around that I've been under another name. If you could read it's boldly obvious that I'm referring to being here "before" never did I post, "HEY GUYS I WAS HERE UNDER SOME OTHER LAME RELATED NAME LIKE GRNMONSTAR AND LIEK HUR I AM UNDER GREENMONSTER NOW, OKAY SO LIEK HIT ME UP PM KAY? THX"
no.

I didn't
and if I did please, bold it out for me so I can re-read it and then tell you that you're right...until then you're opinion is pointless.

My opinion is never hopeless Mandy. I've said it before and I will stand by it till the end of time, Mandy is a ticking timebomb and it's only a matter of when her next blowup will be not if there will be one. History has proven me right yet you continue to get another chance for whatever reason. It's piss poor and YOU don't deserve an AVATAR.

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
haha.

PWn3D

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:28 PM
My opinion is never hopeless Mandy. I've said it before and I will stand by it till the end of time, Mandy is a ticking timebomb and it's only a matter of when her next blowup will be not if there will be one. History has proven me right yet you continue to get another chance for whatever reason. It's piss poor and YOU don't deserve an AVATAR.

haha oh how you amuse me. I never chat with you nor about you so must you find it a need of yours to pester? Seriously, just drop it because it'll lead you nowhere.

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:32 PM
haha oh how you amuse me. I never chat with you nor about you so must you find it a need of yours to pester? Seriously, just drop it because it'll lead you nowhere. That's right, you promised LHPM to be on your very bestest of behavior this time didn't you. That's fine, you can't change my opinion of you.

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 06:33 PM
in the event that u do make it, I would suggest an "I told you so" type of avatar. just as a constant reminder for all of your "fans" lol (which, I'm not. I totally hate you in fact.)

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
That's right, you promised LHPM to be on your very bestest of behavior this time didn't you. That's fine, you can't change my opinion of you.

I wouldn't want to change your opinion of me...in fact...I find it some what exciting to know how much you actually think of me by not "obviously" thinking anything of me...
quite thrilling I'll admit...and very bittersweet ;)

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
in the event that u do make it, I would suggest an "I told you so" type of avatar. just as a constant reminder for all of your "fans" lol (which, I'm not. I totally hate you in fact.)

hahahahhahahhaha

good times

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:39 PM
hahahahhahahhaha

good times
Can we... just...
can we just all...
luff ourselves?
Seriously....
more floggin and luffing!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm not doing anything wrong...i noted this [nf]
so what.ev

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I admire minty and GM.:)

GreenMonster
04-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I admire minty and GM.:) You just want me to talk about smackin' my dolphin in the head for being bad.

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 06:54 PM
I admire beer and all who drink it. and I laugh at those who don't lol

SintonFan
04-26-2007, 06:54 PM
You just want me to talk about smackin' my dolphin in the head for being bad.
Wouldn't that mean you ARE bad instead? lol
And palms like friggin bigfoot to boot...

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Can we... just...
can we just all...
luff ourselves?
Seriously....
more floggin and luffing!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I luffed myself in public once and nearly got arrested.;)