PDA

View Full Version : CROCKETT @ TEAGUE

Big Meaty #79
09-22-2003, 03:02 PM
The Crockett Bulldawgs are opening there District game off playing the Teague Lions and you know who is going to win this game as long as they play hard and no mistakes they can put up 50 points up against these clown's. In the 2003 District they wanna go 10-0 in District and they are talking about the State Championship and i think that's pretty good so i say. "GO GO BULLDAWG'S" :D

<small>[ September 23, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Big Meaty #79 ]</small>

RBARKER
09-22-2003, 03:13 PM
I dont know about State but the Bulldogs are looking good this year. Congrats to the buldogs for getting back to their winning ways.

justafan_02
09-22-2003, 10:35 PM
alrightbig meat head is back...wow what an idiot. u wanna go 10-0 in district in 2004??man yall are going to a 11 team district??thats gonna be tough.. if i remember right meat head, teague beat yall last year at yalls place right????hummmmmm...u better worry about teague and stop callin em clowns..they clowned yall last year..if u do get a win u still have 2 get by mexia and fairfield

crocbull
09-22-2003, 10:46 PM
say man u finna hafta quit talkin bout big meaty we aint worried about mexia they aint got nothing there offense is gone braxton and the running back from lastyear are gone and fairfield they barely won with 2 lightsy brother's now they only have one so they better watch out for ckt

eaglefan
09-23-2003, 12:07 AM
ya know, we always have to give crockett credit for having good athletes.....but is the obvious truth that they are lacking in the intelligence department. bigmeaty, you're a complete moron....first of all, don't talk abotu ppl that came to your house last year adn took care of ya, and second of all you need to learn math. this year is 2003! and you will never go 10-0 in district kid, lol. now to football....i will give credit to crockett, they are stepping up and playing well so far. they have to close losses to Navasota and Palestine, which are both very very good teams. i know it's hard to call crockett a sleeper, but i think this is a team that isn't getting the credit they deserve. i think if fairfield and mexia don't watch out that crockett can definitely put a hurting on them. crockett will be back in the playoffs this year, no question.....the only question is if they will a 1,2, or 3 seed.

zeke
09-23-2003, 08:44 PM
JUSTAFAN2, Man, I thought you would never come back. Glad ya did. Are you guys ready to put it to Tatum and Carthage. Heard a rumor that your QB and Glenn got injured in the Mexia game. Was that true and if so, are they back to full strength? Good luck in district play!!!

T3
09-24-2003, 10:12 PM
Crockett has improved alot from last year and i look for them to win easy. Crockett 28 Teague 7.