PDA

View Full Version : Astros

whtfbplaya
04-25-2007, 10:48 PM
It's the 16th and the the guys calling the game are counting the fans. The Astros are about to give away another one. They cant hit the side of a barn unless it is game on the line.

whtfbplaya
04-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Astros are in trouble now. I know they cant play all 160 games like it is the ws, but they need to step up. It has become a trend lately that they can only get results if they are in a do or die situation. They score more runs in the 9th than any other inning and the last few years they have been great at the end of the season. They need to get motivated fast. The top three starters ba are 277, 266, 259. I think it is time to see some more of Lamb, Palmeiro, Loretta, and Scott. Hopefully they can turn this around soon. I am sick of hearing that it is a long season, they give away outs inning after inning with terrible at bats. They dont bunt, take extra bases, hit behind runners, or exicute any plan at the plate - Lee.

whtfbplaya
04-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Astros are in trouble now. I know they cant play all 160 games like it is the ws, but they need to step up. It has become a trend lately that they can only get results if they are in a do or die situation. They score more runs in the 9th than any other inning and the last few years they have been great at the end of the season. They need to get motivated fast. The top three starters ba are 277, 266, 259. I think it is time to see some more of Lamb, Palmeiro, Loretta, and Scott. Hopefully they can turn this around soon. I am sick of hearing that it is a long season, they give away outs inning after inning with terrible at bats. They dont bunt, take extra bases, hit behind runners, or exicute any plan at the plate - Lee.

Psychic?

maestro
04-28-2007, 08:23 PM
but their division is MILD....MILD.....MILD.....

one weekly winning streak and you're ok....

what i don't like is already second guessing opening day rosters and lineups...

you'd think that garner and crew would have this sorted out....

should not need an overhaul in april/may...

those usually take place in june/july.....

good grief..