PDA

View Full Version : So im in the weight room on campus

eagles_victory
04-25-2007, 06:12 PM
And its just like the downlow I hear some guys arguing and its the Spurs and Rockets fans trying to talk about how the Mavs dont have anything. So I get to thinking about it and last time the Rockets made the playoffs who sent them home? Last year in the playoffs who sent the Spurs home? The Rockets fans want to brag about being up 2-0 in their series and the Mavs being down 0-1 last time the Rockets were up 2-0 in the first round the Mavs came back and knocked them out. Just some food for thought for the Rockets and Spurs fans before they jump on the anti-Mavs banwagon. Now you can procede to defend ur argument with we have won more championships as you always do

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:15 PM
no matter who has the best record in any league on any year, people will come out in throngs to hate on them and explain why their team is better or will go farther.

BILLYFRED0000
04-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Well I am worried about the Mavs. Of all the teams in the playoffs, Warriors, Pistons, and Heat match up the best against the Mavs. I just want to see what Avery does next. IMHO, let Baron Davis play and stop everybody else. Baron is not Kobe.

JR2004
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I think Baron will have a good game, but the two who will determine if they win or not is Harrington and Richardson. If those two go off tonight I think Golden State wins. If not they probably get blown out.

BILLYFRED0000
04-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I think Baron will have a good game, but the two who will determine if they win or not is Harrington and Richardson. If those two go off tonight I think Golden State wins. If not they probably get blown out.

That is what I mean. Just play Baron straight up and let no one else get loose. The other guys can be stopped easily with good d. Baron is a little tougher. Baron is not an initiator. He is a scorer. He will not get anyone else better looks unless we double him up. So let him hit or miss and shut down everybody else. He gets 30. The other 4 get their 10 and the bench gets 10. That is only 80 points. The mavs will not shoot 35 percent tonight.

Bull's-eye
04-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
And its just like the downlow I hear some guys arguing and its the Spurs and Rockets fans trying to talk about how the Mavs dont have anything.

Always trying to stir things up between the Spurs, Rockets and Mavericks fans. I can honestly say that I haven't read any posts on 3A Downlow saying the Mavs don't have anything. There are posters that believe the Spurs and Rockets have a good chance of making a run at the title. SA played great in the 2nd half and the Rockets are now healthy, so don't be offended by the faith we have in our teams.

Gobbla2001
04-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I wish some Mavs fans would learn that the Spurs and Rockets really see nothing to be jealous about concerning the Mavs...

Wow, almost won 60 games in the regular season... almost jealous... okay we're not...

burnet44
04-25-2007, 11:51 PM
mavs jealous of championships Rockets and Spurs have won
same with their fans

win one then talk

end of story

regular season means squat
only puts you in place in the tourny

win one

till ya do
you will always beat your chest about stuff that dont matter
like regular season