PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarssing Moment

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:12 PM
just to get a laugh, which i 'm sure we could all use once in ahwhile....i want to know one of your most embarssing moments. For me, one of them was when i was back in elemantary school and I was the only 5th grader with boobs, my friend thought it would be funny to show the whole school my D's. So during a time when we were walking thru the school she lifts my shirt up and my girls are shown to everyone... and i was wearing a purple bra. To this day, 19 years later my friends that i've known since then won't let me forget it and some ask to see again. That's one of my most embarssing, i have many, many more but most involve alchol...lots and lots of alchol, mostly Patron!!!

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
19 years later my friends that i've known since then won't let me forget it and some ask to see again.

The REAL question here is do you let them??? :D :D :D ;)

DU_stud04
04-25-2007, 06:18 PM
set'em free, they'll appreciate it...hahaha

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The REAL question here is do you let them??? :D :D :D ;)

can i pled the 5th???
lol just kidding....no i don't. my girls are taken:D

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:21 PM
can i pled the 5th???
lol just kidding....no i don't. my girls are taken:D

lol...Even when you've had lots of Patron???? :p :devil:

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:28 PM
lol...Even when you've had lots of Patron???? :p :devil:

Patron does crazy stuff to me. Patron is a good friend. I'm a silly/happy, loves to dance all night drunk with Patron by my side.:evillol:

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Patron does crazy stuff to me. Patron is a good friend. I'm a silly/happy, loves to dance all night drunk with Patron by my side.:evillol:

sounds like me without the alcohol :D

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:30 PM
sounds like me without the alcohol :D

Oh me too with out alcohol but more intense when i've been forced to drink...:D

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
set'em free, they'll appreciate it...hahaha

lol....so, are you gonna share your most embarassing??? dont be shy

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh me too with out alcohol but more intense when i've been forced to drink...:D

"forced"...you make it sound like it's against your will lol

KTA
04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
My SR year we were playing Quannah in Quannah. I usually asked the cheerleaders through a lil hole in the tunnel if it was time to go, in which I would say "KTA on 3" then we would all bust through the sign. Right as we are going through the sign the national anthem started to play, we just kinda stood there and walked back slowly into the tunnel....they thought it was funny, as you could see there entire sideline laughing, but I guess the last laugh was on them we kicked their @$$ 42-0.

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:37 PM

Well, maybe "forced" is a bit strong. .....:evillol:

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by KTA
My SR year we were playing Quannah in Quannah. I usually asked the cheerleaders through a lil hole in the tunnel if it was time to go, in which I would say "KTA on 3" then we would all bust through the sign. Right as we are going through the sign the national anthem started to play, we just kinda stood there and walked back slowly into the tunnel....they thought it was funny, as you could see there entire sideline laughing, but I guess the last laugh was on them we kicked their @$$ 42-0.

:doh: that's funny:clap:

Angeleyes
04-25-2007, 06:39 PM

so do tell us yours......:D

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 12:12 AM
lol....so, are you gonna share your most embarrassing??? dont be shy hahaha, this past summer i was working an event at the dallas museam of art. i had to drive the moving truck there, me+5speed+dallas traffic=chaos. getting down from the cab i snagged my khakis on the step. this starts a small tiny hole.(in the front area....)

the other team lead drives out the starbucks van. and doesnt know how to drive, when i go to unload the van, i open the door and out poor about 15 gallons of the passion tea(red) all over me.

finished unloading the van and start unloading the trailer,the hydrolic pump busts. now i have to carry about 1000lbs of supplies by hand since i cant work the lift. stepping down off the trailer(about 5 1/2 feet up) i step on my khakis and step down....starting the rip even more.

im dead tired already, i went to work about 5am to start loading the trailer and then to start making the tea's. (im working with 3 others and one other team lead.) it is about 2 in the afternoon already, about 106 outside and then moving supplies in the trailer( like an 18 wheeler trailer) im drenched in sweat and now sticky from the passion tea.

they then tell me im the runner, taking supplies to the tents when they run out. somehow during this i rip my pants even more..... so i put on my apron so no one could see.

someone working with customers forgets apron and its required for them...so im forced to give up my apron.

its 5pm.....the hole is freakin huge now(about a foot and a half long)(lots of exposure), and im just told i have to work till midnight on the cart.

i think the heat got to me, i went inside to set up the cart, and after finishing i plop down on a chair under an ac where everyone can see me. im slouched in the chair pretty good, and my hole is about 2 foot big now..... i dont care. all of these fancy white people just keep looking at me like im a hobo cause im sweaty, sticky, holie(sp?) , tired, and have grease and red fluid from messing with the pump. and i dont care. i just sit there as people walk by....

my manager then decides to show up, appreciates my work, but laughs in my face, attracting more attention to my hole big enough to smuggle an entire mexican family through. this is when i get embarrassed. so many hot girls at the dma that night. like, supermodel hot. and they look at me like i just came from mowin lawns from outside.

i didnt have to say till midnight, she called in the other team lead and he took my place at 8. i think this would have been alot more embarrassing if i wasnt so tired, they had me work the warehouse the night before then called me in a 5am. (15 hours on about 4 hours of sleep)

gets worse, i go out to my car(my friend who works with me brought it when i drove the trailer) i didnt realize my spurs jersey was in the backseat. this is during the time spurs and mavs are playing in the playoffs, right after a mavs loss(the day after) and get to my car only to find my rear wheel is slashed, my jack is broken from another occurance.

now i have to go up to someone(why was everyone driving bmw's and benz's???) and ask to borrow a jack.

about an hour later i finally get someone who doesnt think im going to rob them and get my car fixed up.

to make things just down right awful, i get back to my dorm and..... the saddest thing ever.

i had ran out of koolaid. :(

this other time i went into an unmarked restroom....didnt think anything of it. i finish up and step out to wash my hands.....about 6 ladies look at me like im crazy, i feel my face turn bright red and i leave very quickly. the door closes and i hear a very big laughter erupt. meh, this story isnt as developed as the other one.... ohwell.

smustangs
04-26-2007, 12:48 AM
i was umpiring a baseball game my junior year and was behind the plate i squatted down for a pitch and my pants caught on the strap on our knee and shin guards and rip it goes from my waste to my knee and then i found some duct tape in the concession stand and finished the game duct taped together