PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall - St Louis Ram...

District303aPastPlayer
04-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Rams deal fifth-round pick for Hall

Dante Hall has a new NFL home.
http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/5182.jpg
Dante Hall

The St. Louis Rams traded a fifth-round pick in this weekend's NFL draft to the Kansas City Chiefs on Wednesday to acquire one of the NFL's most dynamic kick returners.

"We have filled a need with one of the top players in football at his specialty, returning punts and kicks," Rams coach Scott Linehan said. "Dante will fit in nicely on our special teams and can be utilized as a receiver in certain situations."

Hall has 12 career kick-return touchdowns, one behind Eric Metcalf for second all-time. Brian Mitchell holds the NFL record for kick-return TDs with 14. Hall had one kick-return touchdown in 2006.

Last season, Hall returned 53 kickoffs for a 22.8-yard average and 27 punts for an 8.9-yard average. He also had 26 receptions for two touchdowns.

CHS_CG
04-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Rams deal fifth-round pick for Hall

Dante Hall has a new NFL home.
http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/5182.jpg
Dante Hall

The St. Louis Rams traded a fifth-round pick in this weekend's NFL draft to the Kansas City Chiefs on Wednesday to acquire one of the NFL's most dynamic kick returners.

"We have filled a need with one of the top players in football at his specialty, returning punts and kicks," Rams coach Scott Linehan said. "Dante will fit in nicely on our special teams and can be utilized as a receiver in certain situations."

Hall has 12 career kick-return touchdowns, one behind Eric Metcalf for second all-time. Brian Mitchell holds the NFL record for kick-return TDs with 14. Hall had one kick-return touchdown in 2006.

Last season, Hall returned 53 kickoffs for a 22.8-yard average and 27 punts for an 8.9-yard average. He also had 26 receptions for two touchdowns.

well that pisses me off... Dante Hall is like my favorite and hes WAS on my favorite team... :hairpunk:

crzyjournalist03
04-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Great move by the Rams...I think he'll have a much better chance of being involved in the Rams offense than he did in Kansas City. St. Louis has so many more ways that they can use him on their team!

BILLYFRED0000
04-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Great move by the Rams...I think he'll have a much better chance of being involved in the Rams offense than he did in Kansas City. St. Louis has so many more ways that they can use him on their team!

I agree. Dante will get more reps with the rams for sure.

smustangs
04-25-2007, 08:21 PM
great pick up for the rams