PDA

View Full Version : MEXIA Asst. Coach "CURSING" opposing players

nasa
11-04-2002, 11:11 AM
yes, was warned once by the official and then got caught again, received an unsportsmanlike penalty!! this was classless and immoral!! referring to opposing players as the lower extremity of the female anatomy. "he is also the head tennis coach" oh yeah, coach's son rec'd a 15 yd. unsportsmanlike penalty for flipping off the opposing team during a touchdown run.

SETXFBFAN
11-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Don't worry, they got their medicine coming in 2 weeks in the form of the Jasper Bulldogs.

southern_thunder
11-04-2002, 12:09 PM
What about the rest of the team do they have any class or are they dirty also. And what about the way they play any cheap shots or are they pretty clean?

rrfann
11-04-2002, 03:33 PM
When robinson played them mexia seem to play a good clean ball game. Mexia is not a real big ball team, so if they start cheap shots in the playoffs they will get the bad end of the deal. I would not want to play jasper in the 1st round of the playoffs, this could be a blowout.

hotstuff
11-04-2002, 04:28 PM
That's what Diboll said a couple of years ago and they got fooled. Besides, how could you pick on the home of classy Anna Nicole?

Jimbotex40
11-04-2002, 06:43 PM
lol, nice one hotstuff.

but on a serious note, i do not think that people like this mexia coach should be allowed to coach. that is just being a horrible role model when you stoop that low.

we need more Godly coaches and Godly role models out there teaching principles and morals to our youth.

spaniard
11-04-2002, 06:46 PM
Jimbotex40:
we need more Godly coaches and Godly role models out there teaching principles and morals to our youth.man, im glad im not the only one around here that thinks that. coach shipley here in burnet is that way.

mustang04
11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
thats crazy.....actually its weak, a coach should have a way better attitude towards opposing team mates, our coaches do, i remember when i moved to mexia from sweetwater when i was in first grade....if some of the kids i knew then are playing football now, they must have speed, but im glad i moved back to sweetwater, i wouldnt wanna be a part of any team that has that bad of class but to those who play for mexia and play clean, i have alot of respect for yall

gripit&ripit
11-06-2002, 09:47 AM
i can't believe the qb was talkin' trash. didn't he get a concusion in a 40-6 wippin' last year in madisonville? he didn't even play that good i heard.