PDA

View Full Version : questions for cameron...

hhsgrad06
04-25-2007, 12:10 AM
1. How do you swing at a pitch thrown at your face?
1a. How do you cry when you take a full swing at a nassssty curveball, get hit in the face, and expect to take a base?

2. How is Jeremy Kerley over-rated?

3. How did you like that nasty curveball?

4. Where did you find those umpires?

5. Why was it that the only time you could hear the cameron faithful was when they were chanting over-rated, who are you?, ect.... great fans.

Congrats Hippos.

RMAC
04-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by hhsgrad06
1a. How do you cry when you take a full swing at a nassssty curveball, get hit in the face, and expect to take a base?

5. Why was it that the only time you could hear the cameron faithful was when they were chanting over-rated, who are you?, ect.... great fans.

Congrats Hippos.

1. Why do you talk crap on a message board?
1a. 2 things; If I get hit in a face with a baseball, you'll probably see some tears, and don't try to be hard and say you wouldn't. . . you get hit in the nose by anything and your eyes will water. If the curveball was so nasssty, why was it at the guys face?

2. Because I said so.

3. Probably not much . . . it hit him in the face you moron.

4. Yeah, b/c they're from anywhere up to 200 miles away. . . but my guess would be they probably called TASO and said we need some umpires for this game.

5. Probably b/c you never shut up the entire game. . . and you don't look any better talking crap like a 12 year old that hasn't hit puberty yet.

hhsgrad06
04-25-2007, 12:52 AM
1. I still didn't get an answer.
1a. Im not talking about the player crying, because he didnt, he was pissed, dont ask me why. Im wondering why the coach argued with the umpire, as he did at least once an inning, when clearly the batter swung at the ball.

2. I think he proved your over-rated theory a little incorrect tonight.

3. That nasty curveball... it had to be one that just didnt break. Thats why that kid was all confused and got hit in the nose. That pitch starts at your nose and usually falls to your toes... guess not that time.

4. Yeah yeah I understand they are from TASO, but... they were clearly horrible. Both ways.

5. I'm not talking crap, just trying to clarify a few things. Crap talking consists of ... overrated chant. the who are you chant, followed by a double, that kid was 3-4. hes obviously alot better than most cameron kids. that second basemen from cameron is good though.

Old Tiger
04-25-2007, 12:58 AM
What's it matter? I can see you have a little over five post so lets not go to running your mouth to much. Enjoy the board and don't flame. If your going flame do it in a nice way such as....

-Posting the score with a smilie to show excitement
-Saying "lolz @ Cameron" <Made popular by a Hutto resident
-Or just not posting smash talk it is pointless to talk crap over a message board.

I also notice that you probably graduated in 2006 which leaves me thinking why are you still talking crap?

RMAC
04-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
What's it matter? I can see you have a little over five post so lets not go to running your mouth to much. Enjoy the board and don't flame. If your going flame do it in a nice way such as....

-Posting the score with a smilie to show excitement
-Saying "lolz @ Cameron" <Made popular by a Hutto resident
-Or just not posting smash talk it is pointless to talk crap over a message board.

I also notice that you probably graduated in 2006 which leaves me thinking why are you still talking crap?

I too noticed this Casey, but I saw he was born in '88, so I'm quite perturbed as to if he just made it '06 b/c that was the year he registered, or maybe he's just young for his grade.
Oh, and to the guy from Hutto, I don't even know where Cameron is, but just don't talk crap; it makes you look dumb.

HippoBaseball05
04-25-2007, 01:06 AM
After Cameron was 'given' that 8-4 lead after three innings, their fans we insufferable in regards to running their collective mouths...

That's what makes it such a great rivalry......

...even though it may not seem like such a rivalry this year since Hutto was 4-1 in the 'big three' boys sports this season........

Old Tiger
04-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
After Cameron was 'given' that 8-4 lead after three innings, their fans we insufferable in regards to running their collective mouths...

That's what makes it such a great rivalry......

...even though it may not seem like such a rivalry this year since Hutto was 4-1 in the 'big three' boys sports this season........ I'm going to go with the famous Old Cardinals theory here.

Cameron's Enrollment Numbers - 452
Hutto's Enrollment Numbers - 778

That is a 326 student difference so therefore Hutto should be better off in all sports because of the number of students that there are enrolled. It gives you more of a selection on athletes to field a varsity team.

3aSoftball4Mom
04-25-2007, 01:17 AM
1. I still didn't get an answer.
1a. Im not talking about the player crying, because he didnt, he was pissed, dont ask me why. Im wondering why the coach argued with the umpire, as he did at least once an inning, when clearly the batter swung at the ball.

2. I think he proved your over-rated theory a little incorrect tonight.

3. That nasty curveball... it had to be one that just didnt break. Thats why that kid was all confused and got hit in the nose. That pitch starts at your nose and usually falls to your toes... guess not that time.

4. Yeah yeah I understand they are from TASO, but... they were clearly horrible. Both ways.

5. I'm not talking crap, just trying to clarify a few things. Crap talking consists of ... overrated chant. the who are you chant, followed by a double, that kid was 3-4. hes obviously alot better than most cameron kids. that second basemen from cameron is good though.

:foul:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eagles_victory
04-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
1. Why do you talk crap on a message board?
1a. 2 things; If I get hit in a face with a baseball, you'll probably see some tears, and don't try to be hard and say you wouldn't. . . you get hit in the nose by anything and your eyes will water. If the curveball was so nasssty, why was it at the guys face?

2. Because I said so.

3. Probably not much . . . it hit him in the face you moron.

4. Yeah, b/c they're from anywhere up to 200 miles away. . . but my guess would be they probably called TASO and said we need some umpires for this game.

5. Probably b/c you never shut up the entire game. . . and you don't look any better talking crap like a 12 year old that hasn't hit puberty yet. RMAC you make a lot of sense considering how many people do we ever have come on here bragging about Cameron baseball. I dont know many Cameron posters and the few that I do know that are on here havent been around in a while. The only one whos been around is Yoefnshow and he hasnt mentioned baseball one time that i can remember

HippoBaseball05
04-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Cameron's Enrollment Numbers - 452
Hutto's Enrollment Numbers - 778

That is a 326 student difference so therefore Hutto should be better off in all sports because of the number of students that there are enrolled. It gives you more of a selection on athletes to field a varsity team.

What was the big change from 2005-06 to 06-07?

They competed better last year.

The only two kids they lost from last year were Kimbrel and Olivari. They were returning just as many kids if not more than Hutto did this season.

Old Tiger
04-25-2007, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
What was the big change from 2005-06 to 06-07?

They competed better last year.

The only two kids they lost from last year were Kimbrel and Olivari. They were returning just as many kids if not more than Hutto did this season. Olivari was an absolute stud. Kimbrel was a selection in the MLB draft. They also lost Ryan Mikelec(spelling).

CenTexSports
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
I know a couple of people that have kids on the Cameron team. The biggest problem is that the team only has 11 players. It is just a down year for the boys program in Cameron. Being one of the smaller schools in a division makes a program more prone to having up and down years. Cameron has been very lucky to have the quality athletes over the years but a down year is inevitable.

Also, I would bet that Hutto has closer to 900 kids now.

Dogman_1969
04-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm not getting in this mess but a guy here in the office told me yesterday that he lives behind the Hutto High School and has heard that by August of next year that Hutto will open their doors to 1100 kids......

Can you say so long to 3A?????

HippoBaseball05
04-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Hutto will remain 3A next year no matter the enrollment figures.

When the next re-alignments roll around for the 2008-09 school year, Hutto might be considered a larger 4A by then with all of the growth.

Town population has grown from 1,250 people in 2000 to an estimated 17,600 in just over 7 years.

sicem74
04-25-2007, 01:37 PM
FUNNY DAY YESTERDAY, OUR CROWD ROCKS

theyoefnshow
04-25-2007, 02:00 PM
that's because baseball sucks lol...
just kidding. haha...I only care about football.

I don't know anything about the baseball teams other than what my Dad tells me (he calls them on KMIL). Anyway..to say "they only lost Olivarri and Kimbrel" would be like saying "the Horns only lost Vince Young." yes well, it was ok BUT that is one hell of an impacting loss. DUH.

Hey Casey....08 is almost out....better suit up soon son! lol

Old Tiger
04-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
that's because baseball sucks lol...
just kidding. haha...I only care about football.

I don't know anything about the baseball teams other than what my Dad tells me (he calls them on KMIL). Anyway..to say "they only lost Olivarri and Kimbrel" would be like saying "the Horns only lost Vince Young." yes well, it was ok BUT that is one hell of an impacting loss. DUH.

Hey Casey....08 is almost out....better suit up soon son! lol If I get my damn xbox fixed.

theyoefnshow
04-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Sorry buddy....Microsoft don't fix YELLA!!!

DU_stud04
04-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
If I get my damn xbox fixed. your power supply works? and disk drive? cause if so then i can take care of the rest. and if you pay me 60$ ill mod it for you and get you a bigger hd. ;)

(but if your playing online i hear they crack down on the modbox's......)

c-town_balla
04-25-2007, 04:57 PM
hey hippohard ball......we were "given" a 8-4 lead?.......sure and we "let" yall come back.....its what ever though y'all won we lost good luck in the playoffs

piratebg
04-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Calm down kids. It's just a game. Can't we all just get along. And so on and so forth. Etc, etc, etc........

HippoBaseball05
04-25-2007, 06:10 PM
c-town_balla

hey hippohard ball......we were "given" a 8-4 lead?.......sure and we "let" yall come back.....its what ever though y'all won we lost good luck in the playoffs

I know. I was just pokin fun after all of the tension that was going on in the stands last night. Every trip we make to Cameron is always an adventure to say the least.

BTW, is that you in your signature? If so, are you going to go to Dodge's QB/WR camp again this summer? We got our brochure in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

:thumbsup:

c-town_balla
04-25-2007, 07:06 PM
no thats not me.....im just a fat lineman........i was #18 last nite i pitch hit in the 7th

HippoBaseball05
04-25-2007, 07:37 PM
You got a 'big stick' there hoss.....

(no wise cracks from the pervert sections)

Why can't they DH you a little more? A lefty with that kind of pop would be considered an asset on most teams.

I thought you might have been T. L. (#14). He seems like a good kid. I was very impressed with his size, hands, and speed last year at Todd Dodge's camp.

Anyway, good luck with Waco Connally,.... Hope you take a bite out of Carthage in round two.

:D

hutex04
04-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I remember when Hutto was a small lil town with no fast food resturants and we had to always go into Round Rock for anything except a few things we could get at Wag A Bag. And being able to know everyone you see in town. Sad to see Hutto growing so big

baseballfan
04-26-2007, 07:36 AM

From an observer for some of these questions:

1 &1A I take it you don’t know a lot about baseball. Let me set it up for you.
There is from what I hear a Division 1 pitcher on the mound.
He and his hind catcher talk
He throws two really bad pitches during the night and they happen to be during this at bat. One goes behind the hitter and the other one hits him in the face. Not hard to figure out is it. From what I saw he was not swinging at the pitch. Before you reply why don’t you ask the pitcher and catcher what the game plan was during that at bat?
2. Kerley is an awesome athlete. May be some jealousy there.
3. Pretty nice curve ball
4. I heard the umpires drove the Hippo’s bus home.
5. Not really sure how to answer this one.

One for you what did that large man in stand do to make the young man from Cameron cry and why did the constable have to go and talk to the man? Someone may be carrying fun a little to for if we are picking on children.

sicem74
04-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Thomas Limmer has a lisp

BET DAT

zeus63
04-26-2007, 11:06 AM

If it didn't break, then can you really call it a curve ball? And, if it hit the guy in the face, then it was a crappy pitch. If the guy is throwing crappy pitches at somebody's face, then yeah, he is over-rated.

DU_stud04
04-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by baseballfan

From an observer for some of these questions:

He and his hind catcher talk
He throws two really bad pitches during the night and they happen to be during this at bat. One goes behind the hitter and the other one hits him in the face. Not hard to figure out is it. From what I saw he was not swinging at the pitch. Before you reply why don’t you ask the pitcher and catcher what the game plan was during that at bat?
if those were the only 2 "wild" pitches all night then its almost nodoubt what he was trying to do, its not a case of "being over-rated":rolleyes:

idiots.....

and if you get hit in the nose....haha, im sorry, but get off the diamond or get better at watching the ball rotate. i guarantee you can tell if that sucker is going to break or not.

(that first response wasnt to you. it is for the guy above me, just using you as a reference point)

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 02:25 PM
One for you what did that large man in stand do to make the young man from Cameron cry and why did the constable have to go and talk to the man? Someone may be carrying fun a little to for if we are picking on children.

I'll lay it out so you can play it out....

I am the 'large man' that 'Cletus Constable' came up to and tried to intimidate.

Those 'young men' were sitting behind my wife and using profanity. My wife, who before moving to an adminstrative position in Round Rock I.S.D., taught first grade for 13 years.

The teacher in her came out and she asked them politely to please watch their language. Unfortunately, they didn't comply and in fact moved down a row to get closer to her. When they continued to use even more vulgar language and told her to 'F off', my wife told me that she was going to go find a Cameron admin to handle the situation. I'm not even sure if they know what that meant, but they heard it from somewhere apparently.

When she left, I turned around to the two kids who were giggling and asked them "What gives you the right to cuss at my wife like that?" The skinnier of the two said "We didn't say a word to her!" That was the only words spoken to the 'young men' by myself in that situation. Other parents sitting next to my wife heard the profanity as well.

In fact, earlier in the game I was trying to be considerate to the same kids by warning them in the first inning. They had their fingers through the backstop fencing so I tld then that I'd hate to see someone break a finger accidentally.

Anyway, back to the story, while my wife was off to find an admin, some hick comes up and sits next to me and introduces himself as some kind of Milam County Constable. I introduce myself as a visiting fan from Hutto.

He preceeds to ask me what happened to where I felt I needed to confront these kids. I told him that my wife is a teacher and knew better than to have to put up with that. He said and I quote him, "I don't give a damn who she is." I politely replied that I didn't give a damn that he was a constable because no laws were being broken. There was obviously a parenting problem here and not a legal one.

As he got madder and madder because I refused to escalate the situation, some younger man showed up and took Cletus away from me.

Comes to find out that Cletus was Ol' Grandpa of one of the kids and the younger guy that removed him from my face was the dad of the ill-mannered 'young man'. Maybe he knew what the real situation was all about and saved Grandpa from an embarassing situation.

Face it, when Hutto and Cameron hook up, it is always a bitter contest no matter the sport. It is just unfortunate that when we have to come to that dump of a baseball facility, we have to deal with mouthy, arrogant, 'necks that don't have one speck of class.

Hope that clears it up for you.

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 02:28 PM
In regards to the pitch that hit the kid in the chest and face, it was a 'cutter' that got away...

Brett wanted to start it off the outside corner and have it cut in on his hands. Unfortunately, it started down the middle of the plate.

We were also up by one run,...why would he intentionally put the tying run on base?

:rolleyes:

baseballfan
04-26-2007, 03:15 PM
In regards to the pitch that hit the kid in the chest and face, it was a 'cutter' that got away...

Brett wanted to start it off the outside corner and have it cut in on his hands. Unfortunately, it started down the middle of the plate.

We were also up by one run,...why would he intentionally put the tying run on base?

I was impressed on how you gave the minute by minute play of the situation with the kids but as for as the answer to this I would say your knowledge of baseball is about the same as the guy that started this.

Anyway you have a great day and enjoy believing what you want to. Sometimes facts are hard to face even when they are laid out for you.

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 03:35 PM
baseballfan
Rookie

Brett may be a D-1 pitcher someday, but for now he is still a Sophomore.

Jeremy and Elroy are D-1 signees.

Obviously you don't know anything about baseball.

Again, why would he intentionally throw at a batter when he has a one run lead?

I personally asked Brett and his father after the game what pitch he threw that hit the kid, he told me "Since I was ahead in the count, I threw a cutter I have been working on lately by using different pressure on my middle finger. I just missed my target."

Sorry you lost. Maybe next time wait until the final out before trying to run smack and act like inhospitable hosts to your guests. It makes you come across as bitter and juvenile.

baseballfan
04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Brett may be a D-1 pitcher someday, but for now he is still a Sophomore.

Jeremy and Elroy are D-1 signees.

Again, why would he intentionally throw at a batter when he has a one run lead?

I personally asked Brett and his father after the game what pitch he threw that hit the kid, he told me "Since I was ahead in the count, I threw a cutter I have been working on lately by using different pressure on my middle finger. I just missed my target."

Sorry you lost. Maybe next time wait until the final out before trying to run smack and act like inhospitable hosts to your guests. It makes you come across as bitter and juvenile.

Interesting thoughts! We were wondering what you might come up with. It will help you sleep I am sure. Oh yeah and we believe you to.

Are your cheeks red?

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Interesting thoughts! We were wondering what you might come up with.

I'm not sure who "we" are, but I'm sure that if you had not choked away the lead, you couldn't have created your account to come here to whine, complian, and make excuses.

It will help you sleep I am sure.

Of course I slept like a baby. Making a great comeback like that and quieting your 'fanbase' down like that was epic.

Oh yeah and we believe you to.

Of course you don't believe me. I guess you "understood" everything that happened, right? I mean, since you were there firsthand to talk to Brett, hear Constable Cletus' conversation, etc;....

While you were erroneous in "understanding" that we had a D-1 pitcher on the mound, I'm sure it's not the only thing you were erroneous about also.

Are your cheeks red?

Well, I am fair skinned, so yes, I am still sunburned from Sunday afternoon's A&M baseball game I attended.

Are we satisifed now or are there any more complaints you want to throw out there to get the loss out of your system?

:bigcry:

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
what I wanna know is who the "big fat*ss" (as my Pops called him) was who thought it'd b funny to toss confetti on the radio crew WHILE THEY WERE STILL ON THE AIR. Why not try that when they are done with the broadcast and don't have to remain...so professional? a bit uncalled for wouldn't you say?

Bull19
04-26-2007, 05:18 PM
baseballfan use the quote button,,,its their for a reason

baseballfan
04-26-2007, 05:20 PM
what I wanna know is who the "big fat*ss" (as my Pops called him) was who thought it'd b funny to toss confetti on the radio crew WHILE THEY WERE STILL ON THE AIR. Why not try that when they are done with the broadcast and don't have to remain...so professional? a bit uncalled for wouldn't you say?

It is this Baseballhippo05 guy.

I saw it happen. I am sorry as not all our fans are like that. You know what I mean.

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 05:26 PM
thanks! My as I said in a prior post, my old man IS one of the radio guys....he had some choice words for the fella.....i'd personally love for the guy to try that again sometime. any chance of seein big tubby next year?

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 05:27 PM
why are you so stupid?

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 05:33 PM
calm down Mandi. as usual, nobody was talkin to u!

c-town_balla
04-26-2007, 05:58 PM
If you think David Greene or "Constable Cletus" as you like to call him is a redneck hick then you havent lived in Texas for very long. I know David and i work with him pretty offen and to call him that is just uncalled for

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 06:28 PM
He never introduced himself as David Greene, the grandfather of the profanity ridden youth. He approached me as a Milam County Constable. Like it was an actual crime to ask a kid why they were cussing at opposing fans.

In regards to the older radio broadcaster, I enjoyed listening to his call of the game. Very professional. If he had some choice words for me, why not tell me personally? I was around for quite awhile after the game.

In regards to the "fatass" comments, well, you got me there...

Unfortunately, that is a side effect of taking steroids for a kidney transplant. It makes people develop a 'moon face' as it is often called.

But if you want to be another internet 'tough guy' so be it. The kids were using profanity, gramps got pissed and tried to play the 'lawdog' card to no avail, and that was it.

As far as the confetti goes, it was your last home game and believe it or not, paper is bio-degradable. I'm sure the rain washed it away later on that evening. Like I was intentionally trying to get it on the radio crew. I hope nobody was seriously hurt in the rain of 'three hole paper punchouts'.

Seriously, is everyone in Cameron this sensitive? I would hope that some fatsass guy making more noise than a busted chainsaw to support his team wouldn't be the root reason for a fisticuffs.

:rolleyes:

thatsminty
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
calm down Mandi. as usual, nobody was talkin to u!

haha i know it was my way of saying HELLO :)

HippoBaseball05
04-26-2007, 06:33 PM
theyoefnshow

any chance of seein big tubby next year?

Damn straight you will. Seriously, what are you going to do about it? It's a baseball game.

Seriously?

:hand:

theyoefnshow
04-26-2007, 06:38 PM
first off Huppo, I haven't been to a hs baseball game in my life. it bores me. 2nd, re read my statements and get everything in order, then talk to me.