PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Navasota.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Bellville vs Navasota for the District Championship tonight, Bellville will be the #1 Seed in the play-offs with a 8-2 win over the Rattlers.

Last night Bellville softball beat Navasota for the 3rd spot 3-0.

Good luck in the play-offs.

Bull's-eye
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Congratulations to those Bellville Brahmas! Great job by Coach Cerny, should be coach of the year in D23-3A. I didn't figure those young arms would deliver this soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

KL3
04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
According to the Chronicle, it looks like the freshman Mueller got the win and held Navasota to 4 hits.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by KL3
According to the Chronicle, it looks like the freshman Mueller got the win and held Navasota to 4 hits.

Mueller did a good job, as a freshman. Bellville has done a good job this district season having a 9th and 10th grader as the # 1-2 punch. Charlie T, and Kyle M on the mound for Bellville for the next few years.

Bull19
04-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Mueller did a good job, as a freshman. Bellville has done a good job this district season having a 9th and 10th grader as the # 1-2 punch. Charlie T, and Kyle M on the mound for Bellville for the next few years.

who is charlie t ?

Bull's-eye
04-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
who is charlie t ?

Could it be Tallerine??

Bull19
04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
joe tallerine

i dont know what fbb is talking bout? maybe he knows something we dont????

nette_mom
04-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Let's talk about the rude ADULT NAVASOTA FAN who threw a can of chewing tobacco at my daughter and her friends during the game splattering the nasty stuff on their clothes and preceded to laugh histerically about it throughout the game. This person was an ADULT and I was told he was a parent of one of the players. The best part about all of this is that it was caught on film by one of our school photographers. Maybe the Navasota Times newspaper would like a copy!!!!

Reds fan
04-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by nette_mom
Let's talk about the rude ADULT NAVASOTA FAN who threw a can of chewing tobacco at my daughter and her friends during the game splattering the nasty stuff on their clothes and preceded to laugh histerically about it throughout the game. This person was an ADULT and I was told he was a parent of one of the players. The best part about all of this is that it was caught on film by one of our school photographers. Maybe the Navasota Times newspaper would like a copy!!!!

Some of the Navasota "fan" behavior has been questionable at best. They got a bit out of line at the softball game the other night but the umpires got it right when they ejected the player.

Darren
04-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville vs Navasota for the District Championship tonight, Bellville will be the #1 Seed in the play-offs with a 8-2 win over the Rattlers.

Last night Bellville softball beat Navasota for the 3rd spot 3-0.

Good luck in the play-offs.

Congrats....... Good luck in the coming games.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Could it be Tallerine??

I was close I sould have said Joe, Charlie is still a part of the family.:D