PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike the most?

buffalo2006
04-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Which pro athlete do you dislike the most?

Mine would have to be Kobe, Barry Bonds, and Michael Irving.

Irving - drug user
Bonds - steroid user?, too good for fans
Kobe - ball hog, cry baby, liar, and the worst of all a cheater (but what the hell just go and buy a million dollar ring and everything is okay,right.)

un b weavable
04-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Who is this Michael Irving you speak of? :doh:

Old Tiger
04-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Kobe and Bonds are probably the two most hated right now.

JasperDog94
04-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Kobe and Bonds are probably the two most hated right now. Word.

Txbroadcaster
04-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006

Kobe - ball hog, cry baby, liar, and the worst of all a cheater (but what the hell just go and buy a million dollar ring and everything is okay,right.)

Wow sounds alot like MJ

Old Tiger
04-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Wow sounds alot like MJ That's ignorant. MJ didn't take double teamed shots when team mates were open. MJ made his team mates better. Kobe does neither. He is selfish and shows why he will never win a title without Shaq.

Hansum Stranger
04-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006

Mine would have to be Kobe, Barry Bonds, and Michael Irving.

Irving - drug user
Bonds - steroid user?, too good for fans

Michael Irvin, not Irving - Born again Christian. Admits he made mistakes.

Bonds - never proven that he's taken steroid's

Kobe - Asked his wife for forgiveness and she forgave him.

What's not to like about any of them?

DU_stud04
04-24-2007, 04:13 PM
bonds....hated him when i was little. funny how things havent changed over time

luvhoops34
04-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Kobe.....:mad:

Emerson1
04-24-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm sure Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Today, it's Roberto Luongo. Just for being so darn good.

Willie Mitchell...for suddenly playing like an All-Star when you were the worst defensemen on the Stars last year.

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Probably Bonds

Although Isiah Thomas comes to mind

tmac
04-24-2007, 04:52 PM
No doubt its Bonds i mean c'mon he is about to break the ALL-TIME HOMERUN RECORD probably the most sought after and most recognized recorded sports achievment in all of sports,first they dont like his attitude towards reporters and even teammates not to mention a ROIDED up cloud of controversy circling him breaking the record because of alleged steroid use.This guy is the T.O. of baseball...BUT hey i like T.O now that he is on the right team!Can i get an amen

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 04:54 PM
I love Kobe but man i hate SHAQ. What a pompous arse. Anyone that talks about themselves in 3rd person gets my hate vote.

Jerry Jones of course. One of the best owners but a horrific GM.

Al Gore- Cant even begin to list all the reasons I hate this tool.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton- for using race to make a living.

Anyone who says or types T.U. It just doesnt make sense when based on their reasons for using it.

David McWilliams- Former UT head coach.

Mrs. Salley- My 8th grade math teacher. I hope you rot in hell but suffer with a deforming disease for many many years first.

Bulldog_12
04-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Carmelo Anthony, Barry Bonds, and T.O.

tmac
04-24-2007, 04:58 PM
who hates melo besides u??

Bulldog_12
04-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by tmac
who hates melo besides u??

What does it matter? The topic is who do YOU hate the most. Ever since the fight in New York when he swung at Nate Robinson and ran away I have hated him. What a punk thing to do.

big daddy russ
04-24-2007, 05:00 PM
That's ignorant. MJ didn't take double teamed shots when team mates were open. MJ made his team mates better. Kobe does neither. He is selfish and shows why he will never win a title without Shaq.
You didn't get to watch Jordan play much, did you?

Kobe
Isaiah Thomas
Bill Laimbeer
Barry Bonds
Vince Young
Shaun Alexander

(the last two are love/hate relationships... DeMeco Ryans would be the same if he played for a different pro team)

tmac
04-24-2007, 05:03 PM
wow easy "bulldog" just askin haha this guy gets offended easily or what?i just didnt know of alot of people that dont like melo

Bulldog_12
04-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by tmac
wow easy "bulldog" just askin haha this guy gets offended easily or what?i just didnt know of alot of people that dont like melo

no offense taken. lol tone never goes through the Downlow well.

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 05:11 PM
ok at least twice on this thread i have seen that someone hates someone but likes them now that they are on a team or would hate someone if they didnt play on their team... How much sense does that make?
YOu hate T.O. but now you like him because he wears a star on his helmet? So you only disliked him because he beat the boys consistently or did you hate him for his on and off field antics?

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh speaking of fights and running away...
I hate Jeff Gordon. I hated him before he wore his helmet to sissy push whoever the other driver was last year.

tmac
04-24-2007, 05:15 PM
oh i hated his performances against us haha and yeah i hear u bulldog

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 05:15 PM
This is my kind of thread....

I dislike the lady at the convenience store that just carded me to buy snuff. I have gray hairs popping up all over my head and i have to go back to the truck to get my id for this simpleton to prove I am 18 while there are 7 other people in line behind me.

Can yall tell I am having a great day?

Bull19
04-24-2007, 06:43 PM
hate kobe.....super ball hog, i cant even watch a lakers game because of his horrible selfishness

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Ilie Nastase :devil:

JasperDog94
04-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Bonds - never proven that he's taken steroid's
And they never proved that Al Capone was a mobster.:doh:

JasperDog94
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
hate kobe.....super ball hog, i cant even watch a lakers game because of his horrible selfishness Did you see his statement about why he kept shooting the ball in the 4th quarter? He said it's because none of his teammates looked like they wanted the ball.:rolleyes: Sure Kobe. The reason they didn't look like they wanted the ball was because they knew that you'd never pass it to them.

What a genius.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

big daddy russ
04-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
ok at least twice on this thread i have seen that someone hates someone but likes them now that they are on a team or would hate someone if they didnt play on their team... How much sense does that make?
YOu hate T.O. but now you like him because he wears a star on his helmet? So you only disliked him because he beat the boys consistently or did you hate him for his on and off field antics?
That'd be me. I can't stand UT. I hate Bama even more.

I want to like Vince. I really do. Everytime I watched him back in his UT days, he'd be helping people up on the other team, encouraging his own players, just being a positive influence in general.

I had to keep reminding myself that he played for the Horns.

Then the draft came around and I said that I didn't think he'd make it as a passer and that I thought Leinart was a better prospect. I got blasted from all sides-- from the Downlow, from my friends, all of them. That just stoked the fire more.

If Ryans had played for anyone save the Texans or Dolphins, I'd dislike him, too. Probably wouldn't hate him because he never beat Auburn, but Shaun Alexander did. He beat us several times. There was no answer for Alexander back in his college days... he could run around, beside, and through you.

Again, another one of those Vince players. A great human being, the kind of athlete I look up to. But everytime I see him, I don't think of the good things he's done with his money, his strong Christian faith and the fact that he backed it up by remaining celibate until his wedding night, or the fact that he's a terrific man. Everytime I see him, I think 182 yards and three TD's to ice a 28-17 win over Auburn. Or his two TD's in their 31-17 win the year before.

Sorry, just can't bring myself to like the guy.

I'll admit it. I get caught up in the rivalries. I love 'em. But that's why I'm a college fan and not so much an NFL fan.

coach
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
That's ignorant. MJ didn't take double teamed shots when team mates were open. MJ made his team mates better. Kobe does neither. He is selfish and shows why he will never win a title without Shaq.
its pointless to argue casey...mj is the best player ever period...ppl dont know what they are talking about when they say kobe is better or as good...just ignore them

Darren
04-24-2007, 07:22 PM
BONDS....

And Jeter...I don't really know why

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by coach
its pointless to argue casey...mj is the best player ever period...ppl dont know what they are talking about when they say kobe is better or as good...just ignore them

your right there will never be another as good and pure as MJ!

thatsminty
04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
besides everyone here? or just in general?

thatsminty
04-24-2007, 09:15 PM
oh i didnt read it...maybe i should have...or maybe it could just be added to my list of another one of my dislikes

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
oh i didnt read it...maybe i should have...or maybe it could just be added to my list of another one of my dislikes

Maybe someday someone will like you back and you can let down this little facade of not liking anyone or anything Mandolina.

charlesrixey
04-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Bonds

if he is using steroids, then his breaking Hank Aaron's record is disgusting

Hank Aaron is my favorite baseball player (other than Eppa Rixey--look him up, he's my uncle (in the hall of fame)) and it will be the darkest day of my sporting life if or when he breaks the record.

Even Aaron himself doesn't want to be there; what does that say?

Everything i'm thinking, that's for sure

thatsminty
04-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Maybe someday someone will like you back and you can let down this little facade of not liking anyone or anything Mandolina.

hahahah maaannn
you got me there buddy
2 pts for you, mr. ooh looky me

coach
04-24-2007, 11:21 PM
i hate jeter but i respect him but who do i hate the most..

NBA-Tim Duncan, he is a baby

MLB-Roger Clemens

NFL-Randy Moss

injuredinmelee
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by coach
i hate jeter but i respect him but who do i hate the most..

NBA-Tim Duncan, he is a baby

MLB-Roger Clemens

NFL-Randy Moss
I agree that Duncan acts like a baby at times with his little fits but he will never be as big a wuss as Robinson was. If Robinson would have exerted himself physically he could have dominated in his era instead he was owned by Hakeem.