04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
let this scare be a lesson to us all.

ALWAYS use protection!

Fotbol
04-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
let this scare be a lesson to us all.

ALWAYS use protection!
Hey I just had my HIV testing done on the 6th of April 07' It came back negative, so Y would I be scared..?:p

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Hey I just had my HIV testing done on the 6th of April 07' It came back negative, so Y would I be scared..?:p

LOL...about a month ago, my wife and I were walking through Denton's town square and there was a blood drive going on...they wanted us to donate, but I've always had a fear of needles. I told my wife that the next time someone asks me to donate, I'll just look them straight in the eyes and say, "Sorry, I'm HIV positive" and keep walking.

Fotbol
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
LOL...about a month ago, my wife and I were walking through Denton's town square and there was a blood drive going on...they wanted us to donate, but I've always had a fear of needles. I told my wife that the next time someone asks me to donate, I'll just look them straight in the eyes and say, "Sorry, I'm HIV positive" and keep walking. I have a friend that says Donating blood is the Cheapest way of having an HIV test done, because they check the Plasma for everything, but I went to the HMO Dr. and got a few other things. They turned me down for prostrate, and colon, seems I have a whole year in a half before 40.