PDA

View Full Version : It's Official, 3ADownlow is the New Crack

Fotbol
04-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Man ,People are really having withdrawls because of the Downlow being down a few hours, .................................................. .................................................. ..............Hi! my name is Cunbed10 I haven't posted on 3A Downlow in 17 1/2 hours ........One day at a time Pookey!:D

piratebg
04-24-2007, 02:29 PM
I need more........can't fight the urges...........just one more hit.......

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2007, 02:31 PM
The "new" crack? :confused: :confused: I heard crack came about because of Downlow server issues a few years ago and some guy had nothing else to do. :D ;)

AP Panther Fan
04-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Man ,People are really having withdrawls because of the Downlow being down a few hours, .................................................. .................................................. ..............Hi! my name is Cunbed10 I haven't posted on 3A Downlow in 17 1/2 hours ........One day at a time Pookey!:D

hahaha...I can go for days and not post...the problem is when you think it is gone completely or snatched away forever...that you start to panic.

(I think after the panic, comes anger) :D

Fotbol
04-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The "new" crack? :confused: :confused: I heard crack came about because of Downlow server issues a few years ago and some guy had nothing else to do. :D ;) Thiat's cold LHP mom, got a good look at those nice 3A State Champs rings, I hope Marlin gets a chance in this lifetime to feel that sensation!:(

JasperDog94
04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
(I think after the panic, comes anger) :D burning, seething anger :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: