PDA

View Full Version : So..... something was wrong with the downlow?

SintonFan
04-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Hmmm......
I haven't been on since last Thursday and when I tried to get on about 15 minutes ago, I noticed nothing had been posted since last night. Then all these post come on saying "THank YOU BABY JESUS!!!" and "HOWDY!!!"
Weird...:nerd:

piratebg
04-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hmmm......
I haven't been on since last Thursday and when I tried to get on about 15 minutes ago, I noticed nothing had been posted since last night. Then all these post come on saying "THank YOU BABY JESUS!!!" and "WELCOME BACK!!!"

I knew it was down this morning but had no idea that it had been down since late last night.

SintonFan
04-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I knew it was down this morning but had no idea that it had been down since late last night.
Funny...

BTEXDAD
04-24-2007, 02:31 PM

Global warming caused the problem. Too much hot air.

piratebg
04-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Too much hot air.

Hmmmmm.......:thinking: ........from Rosie O'Donnels arse?

Reds fan
04-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Hmmmmm.......:thinking: ........from Rosie O'Donnels arse? :clap: :clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hmmm......
I haven't been on since last Thursday and when I tried to get on about 15 minutes ago, I noticed nothing had been posted since last night. Then all these post come on saying "THank YOU BABY JESUS!!!" and "HOWDY!!!"

There was a *rumor* going around that we had witnessed the end of the downlow because nobody has access to the server anymore, so we might have had to start from scratch and lose everything.

Fotbol
04-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Global warming caused the problem. Too much hot air. It was that big coke bust, that caused this mishaps, we had better get ready, because if that shipment doesn't reach it's destination, we all could be without lights, and power:D

thatsminty
04-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
There was a *rumor* going around that we had witnessed the end of the downlow because nobody has access to the server anymore, so we might have had to start from scratch and lose everything.

i'd prefer we just lose everything

Ranger Mom
04-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

We got it back, so I think it's okay......THIS TIME!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We got it back, so I think it's okay......THIS TIME!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

We'll do our best to make sure there is no "next time" either!!!