PDA

View Full Version : You may hate him,

Bulldog_12
04-23-2007, 07:28 PM
but A-Rod is playing like a man out of his mind right now. He just hit another Homer against the Devil Rays to take his count to 13 HRs and 32 RBI's on the season. The man could possibly be the best thats ever played the game. He is amazing right now.

Pmoney
04-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
but A-Rod is playing like a man out of his mind right now. He just hit another Homer against the Devil Rays to take his count to 13 HRs and 32 RBI's on the season. The man could possibly be the best thats ever played the game. He is amazing right now.
wow lets just hand him his Hall of Fame right now...hes hot but lets not say hes the best ever played the game he is not to the point of Ted Williams, Micky Mantle, Babe Ruth, or Ty Cobb

big daddy russ
04-23-2007, 07:32 PM
If he was still at short, everyone would be saying this. All he needs is one ring and the monkey will be off his back.

Bulldog_12
04-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
wow lets just hand him his Hall of Fame right now...hes hot but lets not say hes the best ever played the game he is not to the point of Ted Williams, Micky Mantle, Babe Ruth, or Ty Cobb

Im not handing it to him. I said he could POSSIBLY be the best ever. He is already on pace to hit over 800 HRs in his career and 100 ahead of the pace that Barry Bonds was on at the same time. It will be interesting to see if he can maintain the pace.

Emerson1
04-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Don't think you can classify him as the best ever. There is still 500 games to go int he season.

Pmoney
04-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Im not handing it to him. I said he could POSSIBLY be the best ever. He is already on pace to hit over 800 HRs in his career and 100 ahead of the pace that Barry Bonds was on at the same time. It will be interesting to see if he can maintain the pace.
yes he is on a great pace and if barry bonds, i really hope he doesnt but most likely he will, breaks Hank Aarons HR record i would love to see A-Rod break Barry's record so Barry is left with nothing the cheater...he better not make the HOF even though he will

burnet44
04-23-2007, 07:39 PM
red sox swept them
again as I have posted

team over individual everytime

just like Kobe

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-23-2007, 09:43 PM
I hate the Yankees but reguardless of what ARod has accomplished in April this season, even without that he is still one of the best all time. All around, solid defense and O. He is a leader in the clubhouse and is a standup guy. He will go down as the best all time if he stays healthy. That's just my opinion and it ain't worth chit.

Bull19
04-23-2007, 09:46 PM
I WONDER WHAT YALL WOULD THINK IF A-ROD GOT CAUGHT ON THE ROIDS?

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I WONDER WHAT YALL WOULD THINK IF A-ROD GOT CAUGHT ON THE ROIDS?

Then it would all change for me.

There would be no question about Barry Bonds being one of the best hitters all time if not the best if there wasn't the 'roid cloud around him. You really can't argue with that.

I think that it does give you an edge, it may not make you have better hand eye coordination or more hitting ability but it does increase size, speed, and endurance. Which those things can lead you to being better than someone who isn't juicing if you had the same skill level to begin with.

burnet44
04-23-2007, 10:01 PM
if anybody were to be outed on the juice it would not surprise me
A Rod
any NFL player
heck even Dirk

these days no one would surprise me

Emerson1
04-23-2007, 10:04 PM
There is no way to know who was ever on them. For all we know Babe, MJ and Payton were all on some kind of enhancing drug.