PDA

View Full Version : I HATE the Yellow Pages

Txbroadcaster
04-23-2007, 04:40 PM
They did a misprint for a Limo company..and Now MY number is listed as who to call for a Limo...And nothing can be done to fix it...:mad:

Next one that calls I am saying yes I have a limo and I will pull up to house in a Truck

BuffyMars
04-23-2007, 04:41 PM
That will be $1,000, and I need you to put the money in a suitcase in unmarked bills. I will call you with directions on where to leave the money.

Txbroadcaster
04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
That will be $1,000, and I need you to put the money in a suitcase in unmarked bills. I will call you with directions on where to leave the money.

HAHAHA u nut

smustangs
04-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
They did a misprint for a Limo company..and Now MY number is listed as who to call for a Limo...And nothing can be done to fix it...:mad:

Next one that calls I am saying yes I have a limo and I will pull up to house in a Truck

use it to your advantage you could have a lot of fun messing with the people looking for a limo

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Sue the Yellow Page company for irreconcilable harm done to your morale.

Txbroadcaster
04-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Sue the Yellow Page company for irreconcilable harm done to your morale.

HAHAHA

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2007, 04:46 PM
HAHAHA

The only problem is that I don't believe you can sue for negligence in the state of Texas, so you'll have to prove malicious intent. Have any enemies that work for the yellow pages????

Txbroadcaster
04-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The only problem is that I don't believe you can sue for negligence in the state of Texas, so you'll have to prove malicious intent. Have any enemies that work for the yellow pages????

I cold create some for the sake of the lawsuit

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I cold create some for the sake of the lawsuit

wait until you get to Dallas, then hire a fancy lawyer...the statute of limitations on these things is a year after publication...you have plenty of time.

Snyder_TigerFan
04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Call all of the Limo service companies, tell them your situation, and tell them you will refer the callers to the highest bidder.:D

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Call all of the Limo service companies, tell them your situation, and tell them you will refer the callers to the highest bidder.:D

Now there's a great idea!!!

LH Panther Mom
04-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Lots of years ago, somehow my phone # got listed as the AT&T collections department. People would call at 5:00 a.m. begging me not to cut off their phone......uhm, okay. :devil: :devil: :devil: They fixed it REAL quick. :D

piratebg
04-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Lots of years ago, somehow my phone # got listed as the AT&T collections department. People would call at 5:00 a.m. begging me not to cut off their phone......uhm, okay. :devil: :devil: :devil: They fixed it REAL quick. :D

Now that's funny. There are just too many fun things you could have done with that one. :devil:

sinton66
04-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

This is an excellent idea. Make some bucks out of the deal.:clap:

wildstangs
04-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Remember the Seinfeld episode when Kramer was MoviePhone? Another classic....

piratebg
04-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Remember the Seinfeld episode when Kramer was MoviePhone? Another classic....

Now that was a funny episode :D