PDA

View Full Version : Strahan's wife's garage sale UFB

burnet44
04-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Jean Strahan Holds Yard Sale in Order to Make Ends Meet
Posted Apr 22nd 2007 10:33AM by Dan Benton

Could you imagine yourself walking into a 30-room, $3.6 million home and walking off with $300 dresses for $20 a pop? Well, that's what happened to countless Montclair residents yesterday as they rummaged through Michael Strahan's home during a yard sale held by none other than his "struggling" ex-wife, Jean.

So what else was Jean selling? You name it! Strahan's game-worn gloves for $50, two of Michael's televisions for $100 total, picture frames that used to hold loving memories for $2 a shot and countless other things from jersey's to complimentary Pro Bowl handbags.

"I get to cheer for Mike on his TV," said Jamal Callaway, proud owner of two new TV's.
At this point it's all just laughable. Could Jean possibly be struggling to the point she has to hold a yard sale and sell $100 items for $10? I think not -- it's just another shot at Strahan.

"She's way overpriced," complained Roy Dawson, a self-confessed "garage junkie" from Bloomfield. "And you could tell she obsessively bought clothes. That would have caused a problem in the marriage right there."
This may rank in the top 10 all-time worst and most public divorces. Jean has gone out of her way to destroy the character of her ex-husband and has done so at any cost -- even opening their home, the most private of all things, to the public. How this woman was awarded anything close to what she got is beyond me.

JR2004
04-23-2007, 01:33 PM
She's CRAZY...This just seems like a publicity stunt to get her some sympathy. Even though he's a Giant, I actually feel bad for Strahan having to deal with this whack job.

Maroon87
04-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah she's a little out there...:eek:

KTA
04-23-2007, 05:22 PM
that is one crazy ass golddigger