PDA

View Full Version : Fingers and toes crossed....

lepfan
04-22-2007, 09:47 AM
.....and all that other stuff. I have people coming back to look at my house again today. They came back in January when we were butt deep in snow....and just called yesterday wanting to look again!

Let's all try to do this 'mind bending' stuff...at about 5:30 (your time) I want all y'all to send your brain waves this way.....and help this guy decide it is my house he wants. :thumbsup:

This is house is my last tie down to Kansas (other than all those damn taxes I still need to pay) and as soon as I get this done I can say good bye to Kansas and Katherine Sebelius (and all her taxes)

Ray_BearKat
04-22-2007, 11:59 AM
lol, when my cousin was in kansas he hated having an income tax. He came back to Texas within a year...you coming back to Texas?

lepfan
04-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
lol, when my cousin was in kansas he hated having an income tax. He came back to Texas within a year...you coming back to Texas? Louisiana for right now...but hubby did tell me that could change to Texas...I am hoping it does change to Texas!!

Ranger Mom
04-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Louisiana for right now...but hubby did tell me that could change to Texas...I am hoping it does change to Texas!!

We will send out mind bending waves for that to happen too!!!

AP Panther Fan
04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, did anyone hear if they still have a "live" one? Hope so...:thinking:

BuffyMars
04-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Good luck!!!!

lepfan
04-23-2007, 02:25 PM
No word ~aka~ OFFER ---- yet!!! This was a repeat visit and they brought a sister and brother in law for this visit and stayed about an hour. Now...if they just produce the moolah!!! My fingers and toes are still crossed (they are cramping up a bit)