PDA

View Full Version : UT vs Nebraska

piratebg
04-21-2007, 06:05 PM
I was flipping through the channels and caught the start of the 8th inning. Adrian Alaniz pitched 7 1/2 innings, a career high 126 pitches, and matched a career high 10 strikeouts. It's now the top of the 9th and UT is up 7-4.

kepdawg
04-21-2007, 06:08 PM
I was wondering when one of the 8 million or so posters from Sinton was going to say something about it. :)

piratebg
04-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I was wondering when one of the 8 million or so posters from Sinton was going to say something about it. :)

Watch what ya say man. :twitch: Remember, we travel in packs. :evillol:

kepdawg
04-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Watch what ya say man. :twitch: Remember, we travel in packs. :evillol:

I just figured there were so many Sinton posters somebody would have mentioned it earlier!

piratebg
04-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Actually I was a little shocked as well. I just started flipping through channels and caught it when I did. I came on the board expecting to see a thread on it and it wasn't there. :D

kepdawg
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Actually I was a little shocked as well. I just started flipping through channels and cuaht it when I did. I came on the board expecting to see a thread on it and it wasn't there. :D

I thought about starting one, but since I'm not from Sinton I didn't want to go beyond my rights!

piratebg
04-21-2007, 06:20 PM
With bases loaded and one out the Horns get another run off a sacrifice fly by Peoples. Horns up 8-4. Still in the top of the 9th with 2 outs. Runners on 2nd and 3rd.

piratebg
04-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Next batter strikes out. Last bat for Nebraska coming up. Hook em :)

Phil C
04-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I thought about starting one, but since I'm not from Sinton I didn't want to go beyond my rights!

kep you have permission to post any information you deem to be relevant on Sinton or whatever else is important. The main thing is to get information to us as soon as possible. I would have done it but I have had to work here at the office for several hours today with breaks for 3A downlow of course. :)

pirate4state
04-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Phil C you were missed at the softball game today. Girls split games with 5A Victoria Memorial.

Phil C
04-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Phil C you were missed at the softball game today. Girls split games with 5A Victoria Memorial.

I had work I had to get done at the office. Girls did great after the first game. I think some good will come from that loss. I definately plan to be at the Odem game next Thurday. Hope you and 66 can make it there.