PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

DogDoc
09-03-2003, 02:02 PM
Was reading on another site that xtra live without the clown and his female sidekick was going to back on the air. Said they are still going to do the edge in the DFW area and then have a live statewide score show that should reach 93% of the state through various local affiliates. Now what I did not get was what stations in DFW and what time and day these things would air. any help?

pirate4state
09-03-2003, 02:14 PM
I'v also been confused about when the show would be on & when. From what I understand an hour long show will air on Friday night (technically Saturday morning) from midnight to 1a.m. and then repeated Saturday morning at 9a.m. and then a 1/2 hour show Sunday at 11:30a.m. covering all high school sports. I think they are still gonna broadcast the Xtra Live show (with a new name??) on FoxSports Net state wide. Check your local listings. wink

DogDoc
09-03-2003, 07:43 PM
The thread I saw said this particular show would not be on Fox and there would be no Renner (which is good for me 'cause he irrates me to death) I read the thread but was still confused. Somebody help me out here.

marlin fan
09-03-2003, 10:03 PM
yeah the name of it last year i was High school xtra but this year it is Highschool spotlight or somthing like that

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

pirate4state
09-03-2003, 10:16 PM
DogDoc:
The thread I saw said this particular show would not be on Fox and there would be no Renner (which is good for me 'cause he irrates me to death) I read the thread but was still confused. Somebody help me out here.All I know is that it was on FoxSports SW here in Sinton both late late Friday & Saturday morning, missed the Sunday show & Renner was gone, but the idiot woman was still there! They were a joke last year!!

Matthew328
09-04-2003, 10:34 AM
DogDoc

Both shows are on UPN 21....the DFW area show starts at 11:30 with Scot Harrison...then the statewide show comes on at Midnight with Scot Harrison and Doug Andersen!

DogDoc
09-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Thank you Mathew. Hey looked like you saw agood game last week. I guess Forney is real tough again huh?