PDA

View Full Version : A's 8-Cellar Dwellers 0

JR2004
04-20-2007, 07:50 PM
All y'all need is Bob Uecker announcing the games and this would be perfect to watch!

JR2004
04-20-2007, 07:55 PM
It's always nice to watch my guys put up an 8 run inning when, according to the broadcast, we've only had ONE game this season where we scored that many runs. I wish Jason Kendall would've hit a homer just to see how irate that Rangers broadcaster would've gotten.

I applaud anyone who cheers for the Rangers and manages to stay sober!

SintonFan_inAustin
04-20-2007, 07:58 PM
just one game Ranger will return the favor over the weekend

JR2004
04-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Well how can I argue with that, what with that fearsome starting rotation they're throwing at us...lol. Y'all should be able to at least split over the weekend, but this team is going nowhere and they're getting there very fast.

McCarthy is a bum by the way, but I'm sure Ranger fans already knew that after the last outing. There's a good reason the ChiSox didn't mind getting rid of him!

eagles_victory
04-20-2007, 08:16 PM
too bad this isnt little league and this 10 run lead isnt a run rule

Matthew328
04-20-2007, 08:59 PM
As The Ticket's Mike Rhyner says "This team SUCKS"

JR2004
04-20-2007, 10:18 PM
16-4...That game was much more lopsided than the score indicates...lol.

Poor Josh Lewin. He's going to be an alcoholic by the time this season is finished at this rate. I think I heard him say something along the lines of "Well Rangers fans, we've never had back-to-back-to back games of 10 plus walks in club history so we've got that going for us tomorrow night."...lol. Oh man if they walk that many tomorrow night he might lose his job!

Oh well at least Travis Buck finally got that homer (first big league home run.) and 5 RBI game out of the way. He was way overdue. I blame the schedule maker for making him wait this long into his rookie year to get to play the Rangers!

eagles_victory
04-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
16-4...That game was much more lopsided than the score indicates...lol.

Poor Josh Lewin. He's going to be an alcoholic by the time this season is finished at this rate. I think I heard him say something along the lines of "Well Rangers fans, we've never had back-to-back-to back games of 10 plus walks in club history so we've got that going for us tomorrow night."...lol. Oh man if they walk that many tomorrow night he might lose his job!

Oh well at least Travis Buck finally got that homer (first big league home run.) and 5 RBI game out of the way. He was way overdue. I blame the schedule maker for making him wait this long into his rookie year to get to play the Rangers! hey hey get off my rangers

JR2004
04-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
hey hey get off my rangers

lol...why? They make it so easy!