PDA

View Full Version : Ikea

kepdawg
04-20-2007, 04:27 PM
I don't get it. :rolleyes:

But there were a lot of hot chicks there! :)

crzyjournalist03
04-20-2007, 04:28 PM
I went there once...the only thing I appreciated about it was the cheap food!

Adidas410s
04-20-2007, 04:37 PM
they have great prices on some things. They make good though not great furniture as well that's pretty afforfdable. I got a coffee table and entertainment center for under $100!!! :)

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2007, 04:38 PM
I want to go, I have never been to an Ikea...they just opened the one near Round Rock a few months ago. I have heard that you must be prepared to spend many hours there.:cool:

Adidas410s
04-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I want to go, I have never been to an Ikea...they just opened the one near Round Rock a few months ago. I have heard that you must be prepared to spend many hours there.:cool:
very true...you'll find a lot of good things that you'll want. Plus...it's a big maze so just follow the pattern from one department to the next. If you try and take the shortcuts through the store you can get lost VERY easily. Going back the way you came is even harder because you're fighting the traffic flow.

pirate4state
04-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
very true...you'll find a lot of good things that you'll want. Plus...it's a big maze so just follow the pattern from one department to the next. If you try and take the shortcuts through the store you can get lost VERY easily. Going back the way you came is even harder because you're fighting the traffic flow. :thinking: sounds interesting....or not :D

big daddy russ
04-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Ikea blows my nutsack.

Old Tiger
04-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Ikea blows my nutsack. :eek: :eek:

Matthew328
04-20-2007, 06:50 PM
My apartment is completley furnished in IKEA stuff.....its cheap!!

DU_stud04
04-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
My apartment is completley furnished in IKEA stuff.....its cheap!! i thought ikea was evil????

Matthew328
04-20-2007, 07:40 PM
it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray_BearKat
04-20-2007, 10:34 PM
my apartment is furnished by ikea...its cheap and looks good!!!

JR2004
04-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I don't get it. :rolleyes:

But there were a lot of hot chicks there! :)

I take it you were at the one in Frisco?

I've driven past that thing many, many times on my way to Stonebriar, but I've never stopped in to check it out. It sticks out like a sore thumb in the middle of everything up there.

kepdawg
04-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I take it you were at the one in Frisco?

I've driven past that thing many, many times on my way to Stonebriar, but I've never stopped in to check it out. It sticks out like a sore thumb in the middle of everything up there.

Yep, in Frisco. I'd never been before and since I was in the area mid afternoon I thought I'd drop by. I wasn't too impressed with the store as a whole. It didn't live up to the hype. But as I mentioned the scenery there was nice.

JR2004
04-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Yep, in Frisco. I'd never been before and since I was in the area mid afternoon I thought I'd drop by. I wasn't too impressed with the store as a whole. It didn't live up to the hype. But as I mentioned the scenery there was nice.

Curiousity will probably get me in there at some point.

I bet the scenery was nice in there. A lot of beautiful women up in that area! I enjoyed the time I spent a few years ago going to the Quad C. campus up off of Preston. Beautiful women everywhere around Frisco, Plano and far north Dallas. :)

DU_stud04
04-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Curiousity will probably get me in there at some point.

I bet the scenery was nice in there. A lot of beautiful women up in that area! I enjoyed the time I spent a few years ago going to the Quad C. campus up off of Preston. Beautiful women everywhere around Frisco, Plano and far north Dallas. :) yes sir, i might have to make a trip up there as well :)