PDA

View Full Version : who'd have thought it???

fwisd
10-19-2002, 08:49 AM
Who's have ever thought that Decatur would have beaten Bridgeport ... well, besides eaglesrule, of course. Bridgeport was my pick - still beleive they have a very good team, good coaches and great fans. Eagle fans and coaches are really riding high on The Old Coach and exhibiting their usual lack of class. Told them I'd be back on Monday - didn't have time today have to get off the Homecoming Parade and game at my school - have a rather lengthy reply and sidebar story to last week - I'm sure they can't wait. Greenbull - check your private messages - I sent ya one. Congrats to the fans on here for their clever posts on the Battle of Big Sandy - not once did they trash any individual players of the other team and anything of that nature. Guess those Eagles better watch out for the dawgs on the south side of the Loop, huh Matt. If they go into that disrespecting like they did the Bridgeport game ... and they will ... well, anyway - they have no idea what they are in for there. Betting on those Everman Bulldogs myself. Great athletic ability - excellent coaching and kids who love to play the game. See y'all later - Cubs4ever