PDA

View Full Version : Never Take A Drive Thru For Food...

BILLYFRED0000
04-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Grapevine woman upset over food order dies 11:29 AM CDT

11:29 AM CDT on Friday, April 20, 2007
From Staff Reports

Grapevine police said Friday they were investigating the death of a woman who, while riding in a car with her husband, became upset about an incorrect food order, stepped out of the moving vehicle and fell under the rear wheel.

Pamela Ann Meek-Kreilach, 41, died from her injuries Thursday evening at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas.

Grapevine police said Ms. Meek-Kreilach and her husband Timothy Kreilach were returning to their home in the 900 block of Trail Edge Drive when Mr. Kreilach neared a stop sign and slowed down on Shadybrook Drive.

Ms. Meek-Kreilach had become upset about an incorrect take-out restaurant order and threw the bag of food out the car window, police said. She then stepped out of the moving vehicle and fell under the rear wheel, which ran over her lower back, police said.

The woman was taken to the hospital with what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries, police said.

The accident was still under investigation.

smustangs
04-20-2007, 02:52 PM
i know i shouldnt laught but i cant help thinking its funny

44INAROW
04-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Grapevine woman upset over food order dies 11:29 AM CDT

The woman was taken to the hospital with what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries, police said.

DANG - wrong diagnosis, wouldn't you say?
how much you wanna bet her husband tries to sue the fast food place for something?:rolleyes:

piratebg
04-20-2007, 03:00 PM
I've never gotten that upset.

pirate4state
04-20-2007, 03:15 PM
sounds like she had other issues - good grief

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
sounds like she had other issues - good grief

lol...I would say so. I don't know too many people that get so mad that they forget that the car they are in is moving. :dispntd:

I think the very subject about wrong food orders just came up the other day in the "what grinds your gears" thread. lol...