PDA

View Full Version : A spoiler for the MOST disturbing movie ever

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Terry and I are into watching foreign films, particular asain films. Be it from Japan, China, Singapore, Phillipines, South Korea, Thailand....you name it....we watch them.

We also watched an Italian demon movie recently....it was dubbed over in English with some of the worst acting I have ever seen. But its a cult classic among the horror community so we had to try it. Not a bad movie, just horrible dubbing! They should have just kept the original Italian dialogue and had subtitles....but they didn't! Grrrr... It is being rumored that they may do an American remake of it....the original is over 20 years old, so maybe it can be done....and I hope well.

ANYWAY!!!!!!!! I DIGRESS!!!!!!!

This movie we watched last night was a Japanese film titled Visitor Q. We had read reviews that this was a very disturbing movie, but we didn't care. We figured we had seen worse.

No, no, no, no....this takes the cake.

Look, I am all for "weird" "thinker" movies, and I "appreciate" "art" movies. But this was neither/or. This was a pure "shock you" kind of movie.

There is no point....they try to make you think there is at the very end, but there isn't. This was a "let's see how far we can go with this" kind of attitude.

I will give you a few hints into the story:

The movie starts off with what appears to be a man about to have sex with a prostitute. Well as it turns out the man is the father, and the daughter is the prostitute....and yes....they do. All the while the man videos it with his recorder.

After the father leaves to return to reality....as he is sitting, waiting for a train in a terminal....and man standing right outside his window (smoking a cigarette), bends over picks up a big rock....and breaks through the glass and knocks the father out stone cold.

As that weren't bad enough....it cuts to a scene with a woman sitting, putting together a puzzle....you hear someone else in the house stomping around, cursing....it is a young boy....he enters the room with the woman and the puzzle with a homemade whip, and starts beating the woman....she keeps screaming...."Don't hit my face! Don't touch my face!" As it turns out....this is mother and son.

The boy walks steps over a "DO NOT ENTER" sign and walks up a flight of stairs and goes up to his extremely well kept room, puts on a face mask, returns his whip to his whip collection and lays down on the bed. All of a sudden....roman candles start hitting his bedroom window, the glass breaks, firecrackers are screaming everywhere....they show them hitting the rest of the house....blasting through the thin paper walls....it cuts to the mother laying on the floor....she slowly gets up and walks to her room.

When in her room she sits down at a vanity and undresses, unveiling a body of whip lashes. She pulls out a syringe, cotton, a spoon, and some heroin. She then continues to inject heroin into her leg. As she starts to experience euphoria, instead of laying down, she grabs a face mask gel and proceeds to put it on her face.

Next you see the father walking home with a bandage wrapped around his head. He keeps looking around as if he hears something or someone. Next thing you know, there is the guy with the big rock, and he knocks him out again.

Cut to the house again. You see the father with the bandage wrapped around his head eating dinner. Sitting next to him is the man with the rock and the insatiable urge to knock the father out. He too is eating dinner. Across from them is the son who loves to beat his mother. The mother is serving them dinner. As it turns out, this is the father, the mother, and the son, and the man who has no acquaintance with any of the three. The father tells the mother, that the man will be staying with them for a while.

.......interesting? Disturbing? Confusing? Appalling? Anything?

Well you haven't seen or heard anything yet. This all happens in less than 30 mins....you have to see the rest of the story for the revelation.

There really isn't one. More or less....your mind goes into a frenzy at what you're watching....it can't turn away because you HAVE to see how it ends....but you really don't want to.

This movie will leave you feeling dirty. You will feel as though you need to burn your eyes out with hot pokers. And then stcik q-tips into your very eardrums, for what you have witnessed....you will never forget.

I will give you a few more spoiler details. It involes murder, necrophelia, and an obsession with breast milk.

You be the judge. But do not try and tell me that this movie has any artistic value, or that there is a point in any way shape or form....other than it is a screwed up family!

Txbroadcaster
04-20-2007, 10:20 AM
U forgot to mention the attempted rape

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
U forgot to mention the attempted rape

I didn't want to give it all away.

pirate4state
04-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I didn't want to give it all away. :eek: wow i think i already feel this way
You will feel as though you need to burn your eyes out with hot pokers. And then stcik q-tips into your very eardrums, for what you have witnessed....you will never forget

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: wow i think i already feel this way

It truly is a crazy movie.

CenTexSports
04-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Was this filmed in Caldwell?

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Was this filmed in Caldwell?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! :clap: :clap:

You crack me up Cen! :p

Blastoderm55
04-20-2007, 12:49 PM
The Squid and the Whale disturbed my stomach. Weirdos.

Buccaneer
04-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Breast milk! The movie sounds like it was made about my next door neighbors. I hope I can get it at Blockbuster!