PDA

View Full Version : $4.00 a Gallon gas to hit Texas this year

Fotbol
04-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Exxon will be rich beyond recognition this summer again!:mad:

Phil C
04-20-2007, 10:19 AM
The Fat Cats will have another record breaking profitable year.

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 10:22 AM
They said that last year....and the highest it reached was around $3.25. I don't think it will reach that high, but that is just me.

mustang04
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
makes me so effin pissed off....i'm sry, this might or might not be over the line, but if someone is suicidal, don't go shooting up a school....go for the ppl that are giving all the american citizens the shaft and getting rich off of it

Adidas410s
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
makes me so effin pissed off....i'm sry, this might or might not be over the line, but if someone is suicidal, don't go shooting up a school....go for the ppl that are giving all the american citizens the shaft and getting rich off of it
you mean like this guy:

#14 Mukesh Ambani
Fortune: inherited and growing
Source: petrochemicals
Net Worth: $20.1 bil
Country Of Citizenship: India

http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/10/2007/NY3A.jpg

#16 Roman Abramovich
Fortune: self made
Source: oil
Net Worth: $18.7 bil
Country Of Citizenship: Russia

http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/10/2007/DG3G.jpg

#18 Anil Ambani
Fortune: NA
Source: diversified
Net Worth: $18.2 bil
Country Of Citizenship: India

http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/10/2007/VX6G.jpg

HM33
04-20-2007, 11:35 AM
redonkulous

zeus63
04-20-2007, 12:27 PM
lasetest reports that I've seen say the average proce per gallon for this summer is going to to in the 2.87-2.95 range

DU_stud04
04-20-2007, 12:35 PM
i think im switching my major from aerospace and mechanical engineering to petroleum..... too bad uta doesnt do petroleum, think they have room in college station for me gary?????

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i think im switching my major from aerospace and mechanical engineering to petroleum..... too bad uta doesnt do petroleum, think they have room in college station for me gary?????

My BS was in Psychology and I work for a land company, lol. And I am interviewing for an oil & gas company in Dallas next week. Go figure....

Its when you know someone who knows someone who is willing to train you. I got lucky! ;)

RMAC
04-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

Come out here Juggs. I thought about petroleum, but growing up with my dad as a PE, I know its such an up and down industry, so I chose civil instead.

DU_stud04
04-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Come out here Juggs. I thought about petroleum, but growing up with my dad as a PE, I know its such an up and down industry, so I chose civil instead. id shoot myself before going to tech :D

lubbock is a good school, but i dont want it to feel like highschool all over again and i dont care to run into people from high school.

and im an aggie at heart :D

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Come out here Juggs. I thought about petroleum, but growing up with my dad as a PE, I know its such an up and down industry, so I chose civil instead.

You aren't kidding about that. Most landmen are lucky if they get to work at Christmas. :(

DU_stud04
04-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
You aren't kidding about that. Most landmen are lucky if they get to work at Christmas. :( where i might have an upper hand..... my close friends dad is one of those fat cats in houston.

Txbroadcaster
04-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
You aren't kidding about that. Most landmen are lucky if they get to work at Christmas. :(

Very true..Where we are at the moment..it has been in a dowswing last 6 months..BUT in other parts of the state the landmen biz has been booming...Now it LOOKS like it is picking up a BIT here

UPanIN
04-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Exxon will be rich beyond recognition this summer again!:mad:

Our Federal & State goverment will make more than any oil company.

A good deal for them. They pay nothing for R&D, recovery, processing or delivery and then tax the crab out of us for the their profits. And no one seems to care.

Man if I could only find a gig like that.