PDA

View Full Version : So i am eating leftover...

injuredinmelee
04-19-2007, 09:30 PM
... spaghetti earlier and it is lacking in taste. I finally settle on ranch dressing to dress it up... it makes me think of the David Spade line in Tommy Boy as he sucks on the packet of ketchup... " I can HEAR you getting fatter"

smustangs
04-19-2007, 10:12 PM
that movie is an all time classic in my book

Gobbla2001
04-19-2007, 10:16 PM
funny... I'm eating leftover spaghetti right now (cooked earlier today)...

what I'll usually do with leftover spaghetti is add cheese and a little ranch to it, mix it all up, then add another thick layer to the top and bake it in the oven (Mr. Betty Crocker, ladies ;) )... mmm mmm mmm

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

what I'll usually do with leftover spaghetti is add cheese and a little ranch to it, mix it all up, then add another thick layer to the top and bake it in the oven (Mr. Betty Crocker, ladies ;) )... mmm mmm mmm
You're a genius there D!
Baked day old spaghetti with lots of cheese on top is an Iron Chef secret recipe.:clap:
A lil ranch mixed with picante never hurt either.;)

CHS_CG
04-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Ranch Dressing on almost anything is greatness

44INAROW
04-20-2007, 08:24 AM
I fixed spaghetti last night - I'll have to try the baked leftover - sounds good

Tommy Boy - "I knew shrimp cocktail out of a vending machine was a bad idea" :rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

to borrow Buffy's tag line "i just threw up in my mouth" :hairpunk:

BuffyMars
04-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
to borrow Buffy's tag line "i just threw up in my mouth" :hairpunk:

HAHAHAHA!! :clap: :clap:

Sounds like we all cooked spaghetti this week.