PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 updates

Jacket2000
09-19-2002, 02:57 PM
Well, as Im sure most of you region 2 people have noticed, the Regional page is done along with my weekly picks, but that's it. Unfortunately, it looks like that's all Im gonna get done this week. Homestead is really acting a fool, and here it is thursday afternoon. So, rather than break my neck trying to get Homestead to work right, and staying up untill 3 or 4 am trying to get the other updates done, just to go back and change it again the next day, Im just gonna leave it as it is. My top ten has been updated and my weekly picks are up. The district pages will be updated after this weekend's games, and the Games of the Week will pick back up next week.
But, Im still going to give my team of the week, which is....................
The Gladewater Sabine Cardinals.
The Cardinals are 3-0 for the first time in school history, already tying the total number of victories the past 2 seasons. This week, the Cardinals take on Troup in their quest for the first district title in school history and their first playoff appearance in 17 years(5th overall).
J2K

BigRedfan
09-19-2002, 03:34 PM
Way to go Sabine Cardinals. Keep up the good work. Will be keeping up with you the rest of the year.

PurpleTiger
09-19-2002, 07:21 PM
BTW Great Job on the page Jacket2000. anyway i can support this page? maybe by clicking on ads or anything? your work does not go unnoticed.

Jacket2000
09-19-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by PurpleTiger:
BTW Great Job on the page Jacket2000. anyway i can support this page? maybe by clicking on ads or anything? your work does not go unnoticed.

Im not quite sure what you're offering to do, but Im listening.
J2K

sinton66
09-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Just bringing it back up for PPHSfan.

russ31
09-22-2002, 10:03 PM
jacket.. have you considered putting some advertisements on the site to generate income? it may be worth looking into