PDA

View Full Version : Hey Puppetmaster...

LH_PANTHER
10-27-2002, 11:38 PM
Why don't you kiss my A$$. Every week people say we have played a bunch of cream puffs, and that we will have to prove ourselves with the next game. And every week we win. You say we didn't even play good against Bandera. They could not stop us. We had 376 rushing yards on them, and we had one back with 276 of them. You should keep your mouth shut and act intellegent, instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt. Show the respect we have earned!!! Beat the hell out of Llano!!!!

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 12:06 AM
:D You know what if Burnet played a bunch of creampuffs I wouldn't want them bragging that their 8-0. I mean get off on something thats a little more exciting and stop telling me to shutup. Tell everbody that Burnet is not overatted and they are not thick headed and oh yea stop bullying 2A teams. Besides I already congradulated you on ya'lls win but shutup about how yall slaughterd them!!!!!!

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 12:13 AM
:D Oh yea great running game but WHAT 0 PASSING YARDS THATS INSANE. Let me tell you something that rushing of yall's is good but don't expect to get by Burnet just by running and no passing yards. They'll shut down that game plan pretty quick.

hotstuff
10-28-2002, 10:47 AM
Muppetmaster sounds like a total dork. Maybe when Liberty Hill recruits about 400 more high school students to equal your enrollment you can brag more. Can't wait til you have to meet Harker Heights in district in a couple of years. Then we'll see who's "bullying" those pesky little 3A teams in non-district, right? Something tells me you won't be scheduling Copperas Cove any time soon.

Tiny
10-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Why doesn't every one just stop talking smack? The game will decide it, every week LH was going to get beat and every week they have won. Now the same people are still running their mouths so that should tell you no matter what you say, they are not going to stop. Just except the fact that Burnet is the GREAT GREEN BULLDOGS right up until the first round, where the SAME team has knocked them out 2 years in a row!! Looks like a reason to be aragant to me. You dont hear smack from Celina and Everman and Gainsville, Oh I guess thats because they couldn't hang with the Big Green Mouths!! Could be their not concernd with a two man show? Takes more than Pitch and catch two be Big time. So why doesn't every one just be nice and let the games decide all of this? Thats what all the REAL Teams do.

hotstuff
10-28-2002, 11:17 AM
Couldn't agree more, but just for the record:
The year: 2004
The score: Harker Heights 63, burnet 6

Tiny
10-28-2002, 11:19 AM
Puppetmaster101:
:D Oh yea great running game but WHAT 0 PASSING YARDS THATS INSANE. Let me tell you something that rushing of yall's is good but don't expect to get by Burnet just by running and no passing yards. They'll shut down that game plan pretty quick.I would like a little piece of that bet!! Burnet has not shut down any running game this year, And I assure you, they will NOT stop this one! We can talk smack from now on but I for one believe,
actions speak much louder than words. Example: last 8 Games. So lets just set back and enjoy the football that is left, its a lot more fun than being rude to strangers and then wind up looking stupid.
Good Day

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 12:50 PM
"burnet has not shut down any teams running game.." what are you crazy! Burnet has shut down all the district teams so far... and as for our pre-district defense.... i want to see any team in 3A play burnets pre-district schedule and not give up those kinds of yards! And still come out on top 8-0 with the points we put up!
Burnet-261 Opponents-96
Yeah... get your facts straight before you run your mouth!

Tiny
10-28-2002, 04:32 PM
2KDawg:
"burnet has not shut down any teams running game.." what are you crazy! Burnet has shut down all the district teams so far... and as for our pre-district defense.... i want to see any team in 3A play burnets pre-district schedule and not give up those kinds of yards! And still come out on top 8-0 with the points we put up!
Burnet-261 Opponents-96
Yeah... get your facts straight before you run your mouth!I have the facts, maybe you don't know what facts are. Shuting down a running game means just that. (EXAMPLE) Burnet vs Bandara 37-207 yds
about oh 5.5 yds a pop, does not fall under SHUTING DOWN a run game!! that is all I meant so dont get your panties in a wad, Oh and Bandara is a Dist Team Right? I dont make a habit of running my mouth.

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Its funny how you try to come back with that weak bandera crap to get around the fact that liberty hill is weak... Until liberty hill plays a Burnet schedule then no respect will be given... heck ill be the first to give them respect just for scheduling the type of quality teams burnet did, even if they lost them all... cant wait to see your one demensional "running" team get crushed Nov. 8th......

29x281
10-28-2002, 04:51 PM
It is true that Burnet hasn't looked so good statistically against the run in several games so far. It's also true that those same teams that gave Burnet trouble on the ground struggled to make those yards translate into points.

They don't award wins for having more rushing yards than the opponent. Look at the points we gave up to Marlin, or Austin Reagan, or Bandera, and then look at what they're averaging offensively against other opponents. Burnet's defense is not as weak as it appears from reading statistics in the Saturday paper.

Tiny
10-28-2002, 05:02 PM
2KDawg:
Its funny how you try to come back with that weak bandera crap to get around the fact that liberty hill is weak... Until liberty hill plays a Burnet schedule then no respect will be given... heck ill be the first to give them respect just for scheduling the type of quality teams burnet did, even if they lost them all... cant wait to see your one demensional "running" team get crushed Nov. 8th......I was just using an Example I guess LH might as well not show up, but I bet they do, just incase Im going to be their and watch the crushing of the little purple smurfs. It might turn out to be really funny.
see ya Nov -8

hotstuff
10-28-2002, 05:06 PM
2KDawg:
Its funny how you try to come back with that weak bandera crap to get around the fact that liberty hill is weak... Until liberty hill plays a Burnet schedule then no respect will be given... heck ill be the first to give them respect just for scheduling the type of quality teams burnet did, even if they lost them all... cant wait to see your one demensional "running" team get crushed Nov. 8th......Burnet only scheduled 4A teams because they should be 4A themselves, so even if you beat Liberty Hill, it really means.... nothing.

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 06:42 PM
:D Hey little stuff didn't your team caldwell lose to Marlin. And what are you talking about the only reason why Burnets good is because they have more students why dont you shutup and keep your opinions to yourself. I mean are you even still in highschool because you sound like one of those 40 year old ex-varsity players that never played or never did play because you were to scared to play and you just sit around with other friends talking about the glory days when you were on varsity and your team probably advanced to playoffs and now you chat with others talking like you know everything and you were probably the they used in tackling drills as a crash dummy. And you know you really dont have very good insite little stuff. That goes for the rest of those trash talkers and I apologize to those if I do sound arrogant. But you know what im still in highschool and im contributing to my team so I have something to trashtalk about and again I apologize if I do but for those 30 or 40 year olds shut your mouths cause I'd rather hear trash talk from actual players because I can tolerate them!!!

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Hey and I thought this post was just between LH_Panther and I so bud out you moroons

spaniard
10-28-2002, 07:33 PM
dude, you guys chill out. youre both gonna get kicked off if you keep on going at it like this. there has never been really any bad blood between burnet and lh, so i dont really see why its all of a sudden this bad.

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Im sorry for getting mad. :o

LH_PANTHER
10-28-2002, 08:10 PM
Spaniard, you just have to understand that when you have been beat down by Burnet year after year we want some revenge. Burnet has always been what we are not. They have been good at football when we were good at basketball. Now we haven't even had that in the last 10 years. We are finally playing good football and we want to knock off the best in district. Burnet is ranked 2nd in the state. Take it as a compliment that we want to kick your a$$es. We just want our chance like everybody else, to prove we are good. We will get it soon enough. If we play like we know we can you will be impressed with how far we have come in 2 years. We were 2-8 two years ago. Do you know how crappy a 2-8 year is? Will 11 players on our varsity remember and they will never forget. No matter the outcome of the game Nov -8 you will say "Man that Liberty Hill team was a bunch of tough SOBs."

Puppetmaster101
10-28-2002, 09:30 PM
Finally a word from the creator of this form and not some moroon like little stuff.

spaniard
10-29-2002, 12:47 AM
LH_PANTHER:
Spaniard, you just have to understand that when you have been beat down by Burnet year after year we want some revenge. Burnet has always been what we are not. They have been good at football when we were good at basketball. Now we haven't even had that in the last 10 years. We are finally playing good football and we want to knock off the best in district. Burnet is ranked 2nd in the state. Take it as a compliment that we want to kick your a$$es. We just want our chance like everybody else, to prove we are good. We will get it soon enough. If we play like we know we can you will be impressed with how far we have come in 2 years. We were 2-8 two years ago. Do you know how crappy a 2-8 year is? Will 11 players on our varsity remember and they will never forget. No matter the outcome of the game Nov -8 you will say "Man that Liberty Hill team was a bunch of tough SOBs."hey, i see where you guys are coming from. good luck in the playoffs, i will be at the lh games when i can. best of luck to you guys in all the other sports too.

hotstuff
10-29-2002, 11:08 AM
MUPPETMASTER, learn to spell "moron", please! Your own sheer stupidity is screaming at us!

BULLDOGFAN
10-29-2002, 01:16 PM
I still say you guys from Liberty don't have a chance at Burnet. If Bandera would have loaded up the Defensive line and pulled safeties in as weak side linebackers, the game would have been over. Bandera played much tougher against Burnet then Liberty. Bandera scored at will against Liberty and we are nothing compared to Burnet's offensive attacks. Be happy with second place and consider it your lucky year. Oh yeah, big crowd you guys brought to Bandera.....

spiritpridehonor
10-29-2002, 02:00 PM
It always seems on every message board there's always someone who has to be negative and rude about everyone and everything. The person on here seems to be "hotstuf" or whatever his name is. I am from Burnet and would like to congratulate Liberty Hill on their successes. I know how exciting this is for the Panthers and the whole town. Same for us at Burnet. Each team has met their own obstacles and have overcome them to achieve 8-0 records. Of course I am a BULLDAWG fan all the way but can also respect Liberty Hill's success. Come Nov. 8th there will be two teams playing with heart and spirit. As it should be there are players, fans, and strangers all giving their opinions on their favorites, but let's please keep it as it should be, "friendly rivalry". I'm sure the coaches from both teams would not approve of some of the things that are said, mad or not. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching, but enough is enough. In closing I would just like to say to all the teams out there to go out on those game nights with "Spirit, Pride, and Honor" as is the Burnet motto. Good Luck to both teams in the playoffs representing our district. GO BULLDAWGS!!!!

hotstuff
10-29-2002, 03:49 PM
spritpridehonor, one minute a compliment the next an insult. I challenge you to read all the aforementioned posts about Burnet and tell me who's cocky and who's not. Humility is far more attractive.

spaniard
10-29-2002, 06:59 PM
hotstuff:
spritpridehonor, one minute a compliment the next an insult. I challenge you to read all the aforementioned posts about Burnet and tell me who's cocky and who's not. Humility is far more attractive.if youre gonna preach it, practice it. if someone makes you mad, you dont have to go off and see how much more you can make them seem like an idiot.

Harry_MAN
10-29-2002, 10:31 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
I still say you guys from Liberty don't have a chance at Burnet. If Bandera would have loaded up the Defensive line and pulled safeties in as weak side linebackers, the game would have been over. Bandera played much tougher against Burnet then Liberty. Bandera scored at will against Liberty and we are nothing compared to Burnet's offensive attacks. Be happy with second place and consider it your lucky year. Oh yeah, big crowd you guys brought to Bandera.....First of all have you seen the game film? Bandera loaded 7 guys on the D-line and still couldn't stop us eek! . Much "tougher" agianst Burnet? (49-14)? Scored at will :rolleyes: ...No. They only scored on long pass plays were our secondary had slipped while covering them. The ball could not be driven on our D. I'll give you the interception though, that was our fault for passing. Nothing compared to Burnets offensive attacks? We have the #1 eek! rushing attack in 3A. Luck, :rolleyes: HA! You'll just see when we make it past 4 deep in the playoffs. Oh, and last our crowd was so small because YA'LL LIVE 3!!! HOURS AWAY!! eek!

Thank you for your time. wink
We at Liberty Hill wish Bandera the best of luck in the post season.

MKA
10-29-2002, 10:44 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
I still say you guys from Liberty don't have a chance at Burnet. If Bandera would have loaded up the Defensive line and pulled safeties in as weak side linebackers, the game would have been over. Bandera played much tougher against Burnet then Liberty. Bandera scored at will against Liberty and we are nothing compared to Burnet's offensive attacks. Be happy with second place and consider it your lucky year. Oh yeah, big crowd you guys brought to Bandera.....:cool: First of all you got beat move on . But as for your stradegy how can you say that. Bandera had every chance in the world to make adjustments. Ty Winstead ran right up the middle for almost nine plays in a row at one time. They couldn't stop it all night. 279 yards. don't you think that people have tried to put that many up before. That wasn't the first game. The reason we ran the same place all night was because they couldn't stop it. If you try and stop that we would have beat you somewhere else. The only time LH didn't score was on two turnovers. Not one punt. One of the turnovers resulted in a touchdown. eek!