PDA

View Full Version : Hey Yesterday I ate at Freddies

Phil C
04-19-2007, 11:01 AM
and didn't see any distinguised people. :(

But the food was great.

Adidas410s
04-19-2007, 11:09 AM
I know the feeling Phil. Every time I try to eat somewhere in Dallas where famous people eat...I always miss out. Tony Romo did sit a few seats down from me at a Mavs game last fall though and I met Troy Aikman while waiting for the usher to take us to our seats too! :)

Phil C
04-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Very good Ad. I think I forgot to mention that a week ago we ate there and saw one of our great former athletes who got to carry the olmpic touch for a few miles in the last olympics. Her name is Ashley and she is the older sister of Autumn who was one of our great volleyball players a few years ago.

But yesterday was the first time I didn't see anyone. I guess all things must come to an end though.

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
But yesterday was the first time I didn't see anyone. I guess all things must come to an end though.

LOL...what I want to know is whether or not you have seen the new athletic director there yet? ;) :D

pirate4state
04-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...what I want to know is whether or not you have seen the new athletic director there yet? ;) :D I met him last night. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I met him last night. :)

Well, you are smiling so I assume it went alright. Did you have a booster club meeting?

pirate4state
04-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Well, you are smiling so I assume it went alright. Did you have a booster club meeting? Yep. I liked him. I think this will be an interesting year. Hope the kids buy into his system.

Phil C
04-19-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL...what I want to know is whether or not you have seen the new athletic director there yet? ;) :D

Not there but I have met him at a softball game. He was very nice. Strange though because he said he had already heard about me before.

:confused: :)

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Not there but I have met him at a softball game. He was very nice. Strange though because he said he had already heard about me before.

:confused: :)

lol...see how "famous" you are. Next time you see him you should definitely let him know that he should eat at Freddie's (because that is where all the cool people go). I hope he likes Mexican food. ;) :D