PDA

View Full Version : RM and 44inarow

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 07:50 AM
did yall get my text message last night after AI?? lol

44INAROW
04-19-2007, 08:27 AM
nothing came through on my cell......... I'll check again at lunch - I have horrible service at the office

Ranger Mom
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
did yall get my text message last night after AI?? lol

I did...but Lori had TIVO'd the show from Tuesday night for me since I was a little preoccupied at the time, so I had to watch THAT one while we were TIVO'ing the one from last night.

I heard my text notice go off at 9 and told Lori, "I know that's Talena, so I'm not even picking up my phone". We were only halfway through the elimination show at that time.

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I did...but Lori had TIVO'd the show from Tuesday night for me since I was a little preoccupied at the time, so I had to watch THAT one while we were TIVO'ing the one from last night.

I heard my text notice go off at 9 and told Lori, "I know that's Talena, so I'm not even picking up my phone". We were only halfway through the elimination show at that time.

ROFLMAO

I didnt say who it was I just said "way to go america!"

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 09:05 AM
RM did you get my voice message last Thursday evening?:(

Ranger Mom
04-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
RM did you get my voice message last Thursday evening?:(

Sorry...it's probably on there!! I am the world's worst about listening to my voice mail!!

Do I need to go back and listen to it now?

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry...it's probably on there!! I am the world's worst about listening to my voice mail!!

Do I need to go back and listen to it now?
No. I left a message last week saying something like... let's see if I have this right.
"WHAT DID YALL DO TO MY BOARD?!?!?!?!" :D

Ranger Mom
04-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
No. I left a message last week saying something like... let's see if I have this right.
"WHAT DID YALL DO TO MY BOARD?!?!?!?!" :D

Ohhh!!!

My old phone beeped when I had a new message.....my new one doesn't give me any indication..and even when I actually DO go back and listen to all my messages...I have to manually delete the envelope icon anyway. So...it's always there, messages or not!