PDA

View Full Version : how to fold a t-shirt...

coach
04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.fold-your-shirt.com/

i cant figure it out

mustang59
04-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Lay the t-shirt flat front side up. Imagine a line from the middle of the top of the left shoulder all the way to the bottom. That line is where the shirt will be folded. Pinch the line at the top with your left hand and again midway down the line with your right hand. Bring the top down to the bottom of the line and grap it with the top. Shake out the shirt pulling the middle pinch out and then fold the shirt over.

I KNOW this sounds confusing, but if you practice a couple of times it's easy.

mustang04
04-18-2007, 10:41 PM
its really easy actually......i can do it and i show my friends who "fold clothes" at Academy all the time haha

CenTexSports
04-19-2007, 07:45 AM
If you are a male and know how to fold a t-shirt you are either a nerd or you play with the other team (if you know what I mean). No respectable athlete should admit to this sissy knowledge.

It has helped me greatly to not know this technique. At 53, my wife still packs my stuff for business trips. This is one reason that I will have to get remarried if she dies and one of the two reason that I have not divorced her.

mustang04
04-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
If you are a male and know how to fold a t-shirt you are either a nerd or you play with the other team (if you know what I mean). No respectable athlete should admit to this sissy knowledge.

or maybe a very social person who is pretty athletic, even more intelligent, and and has already had a couple of innings with the roster from the female team....i think it takes a MORE RESPECTABLE athlete to admit to knowing that knowledge....whats wrong CenTex.....insecure about your sexuality???

CenTexSports
04-19-2007, 09:10 AM
No, just old school. I came from the days when more moms stayed at home than worked out side the home and it was dad's job to bring home the paycheck and mom's job to take care of the house and kids. This may not be a currently PC outlook but it was the reality of my childhood.

And besides that, at 30 years of marriage, my wife has broke me of having ANY sex(uality).

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
No, just old school. I came from the days when more moms stayed at home than worked out side the home and it was dad's job to bring home the paycheck and mom's job to take care of the house and kids. This may not be a currently PC outlook but it was the reality of my childhood.

And besides that, at 30 years of marriage, my wife has broke me of having ANY sex(uality).

lol....trust me, there are many days that I would prefer to go back to the "stay at home Mom" days. Life would be much simpler. Unfortunately, it's not an option for most of us.:mad:

As for my folding techniques, I have two. The right way described above for when packing a suitcase and then the way I do laundry everyday....

take the darn t-shirt, fold it in half, fold back the sleeves, fold it in half again.

stack clean t-shirts in kids rooms and wait to see how long it takes them to put them up or wear out of the clean pile...:D

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by coach
http://www.fold-your-shirt.com/

i cant figure it out
"Ancient Chinese Secret":devil:

pirate4state
04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

As for my folding techniques, I have two. The right way described above for when packing a suitcase and then the way I do laundry everyday....

take the darn t-shirt, fold it in half, fold back the sleeves, fold it in half again.

SO, just throwing clothes into a bag is the WRONG way to pack? :( ;)

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
SO, just throwing clothes into a bag is the WRONG way to pack? :( ;)

nah, that works too, you just look like you have slept in your clothes for two days already. Not bad if you are looking to make friends with a few transients on your trip...;) :D

pirate4state
04-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
nah, that works too, you just look like you have slept in your clothes for two days already. Not bad if you are looking to make friends with a few transients on your trip...;) :D hee hee well you know how I feel about ironing. :D