PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Ratings

Bull19
04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I GUARNTEE U THEY WILL GO DOWN SINCE SANJIANA GOT VOTED OFF,,,,,,,,,,HE/ SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON I EVER WATCHED, JUST TO GET A GOOD LAUGH

Adidas410s
04-18-2007, 09:35 PM
agreed...

TexasHSFootball
04-18-2007, 09:44 PM
HE/SHE ...

now thats funny :D

coach
04-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I GUARNTEE U THEY WILL GO DOWN SINCE SANJIANA GOT VOTED OFF,,,,,,,,,,HE/ SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON I EVER WATCHED, JUST TO GET A GOOD LAUGH

WHAT IS WRONG WITH small caps bull 19

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 09:48 PM
People keep saying him being on the sho was only reason ratings were high and such..Folks..AI has been atop the ratings world since it began. Some might leave, but enough will keep watching

bandera7
04-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Sanjaya was horrible, and I am still not watching the show because of him. I am just glad to hear that he is done with

crzyjournalist03
04-18-2007, 09:50 PM
I told my wife after watching tonight's results that I had watched my final episode for the year.

bandera7
04-18-2007, 09:55 PM
wait did you LIKE Sanjaya?

Phil C
04-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I told my wife after watching tonight's results that I had watched my final episode for the year.

Me too. He was actually talented and had the ability to touch an audience.

Phil C
04-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Sanjaya was just what the boring American Idol program needed.

Ranger Mom
04-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sanjaya was just what the boring American Idol program needed.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!:p

Phil C
04-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Too late. Sanjaya wasn't shown any compassion especially by Simple Simon and I hope the ratings drop and wipe off that silly smile he had when Sanjaya was voted off.

Txbroadcaster
04-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Too late. Sanjaya wasn't shown any compassion especially by Simple Simon and I hope the ratings drop and wipe off that silly smile he had when Sanjaya was voted off.

Why? Sanjaya was TERRIBLE and was only there cause people enjoyed seeing a terrible singer get that far

Ranger Mom
04-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Why? Sanjaya was TERRIBLE and was only there cause people enjoyed seeing a terrible singer get that far

I didn't think he was TERRIBLE!! He was just way out of his league with the other talent that is up there, IMO!

I initially thought it would be Lakisha and Melinda battling it out for the title....but Lakisha seems to be losing her edge and Jordin seems to be consistently getting better!

BuffyMars
04-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I was more shocked to see who else was in the bottom 3. WHat is wrong with people? :doh:

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 09:33 AM
I am hoping that Chris will go home next week, then lakeisha(love her to death but shes slipping bad, leaving Phil, Blake, Jordan and Melinda int he top 4.... as far as who I want to win.. I have no idea I think Blake Jordan and Melinda will be top 3 but from there its kinda like the end when it was Carrie and Bo, I wasnt pullin for one or the other..

eagles_victory
04-19-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am hoping that Chris will go home next week, then lakeisha(love her to death but shes slipping bad, leaving Phil, Blake, Jordan and Melinda int he top 4.... as far as who I want to win.. I have no idea I think Blake Jordan and Melinda will be top 3 but from there its kinda like the end when it was Carrie and Bo, I wasnt pullin for one or the other.. thanks for your expert analysis maybe you should work for one of those American Idol shows on the Tv Guide channel

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
thanks for your expert analysis maybe you should work for one of those American Idol shows on the Tv Guide channel

maybe you should keep smart ass comments to yourself.

eagles_victory
04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
maybe you should keep smart ass comments to yourself. i think u need to calm down Paula Abfool

AP Panther Fan
04-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't think he was TERRIBLE!! He was just way out of his league with the other talent that is up there, IMO!

lol, I thought he was terrible. Maybe now he can get a job hosting a Nickelodian show on Saturday morning...:nerd:

:D

CenTexSports
04-19-2007, 09:46 AM
I think they are right. CHS has the Simon C attitude and would make a great villan judge on a Redneck Idol show.

I can see it now: Jeff Foxworthy, Anna Nicloe's mom, and CHS pick America's top Redneck.

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I think they are right. CHS has the Simon C attitude and would make a great villan judge on a Redneck Idol show.

I can see it now: Jeff Foxworthy, Anna Nicloe's mom, and CHS pick America's top Redneck.

good lord i voice my opinion on who i would like to see in the finals and i get nothing but ragged from it.. yall are real mature. Ya know what if you dont like my opinion i got a good answer for ya.. dont read it and dont respond to it.

DU_stud04
04-19-2007, 09:57 AM
good lord i voice my opinion on who i would like to see in the finals and i get nothing but ragged from it.. yall are real mature. Ya know what if you dont like my opinion i got a good answer for ya.. dont read it and dont respond to it. whats the fun in that????

eagles_victory
good lord i voice my opinion on who i would like to see in the finals and i get nothing but ragged from it.. yall are real mature. Ya know what if you dont like my opinion i got a good answer for ya.. dont read it and dont respond to it. sorry i couldnt resist the temptation to call you paula abfool was too much for me

Ranger Mom
good lord i voice my opinion on who i would like to see in the finals and i get nothing but ragged from it.. yall are real mature. Ya know what if you dont like my opinion i got a good answer for ya.. dont read it and dont respond to it.

Who gives a crap what they think Talena??

I just laugh when they bring it up...because for people who HATE American Idol, they sure do talk about it A LOT!!

DU_stud04
04-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Who gives a crap what they think Talena??

I just laugh when they bring it up...because for people who HATE American Idol, they sure do talk about it A LOT!! ive still never seen an episode. :D

Phil C
04-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Come on Everyone!

The Good Book says that:

MAN MUST LOVE HIS FELLOW MAN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Come on Everyone!

The Good Book says that:

MAN MUST LOVE HIS FELLOW MAN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

for get that there are a handfull of people on here i could do without loving!

CenTexSports
04-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Phil, I admire the Good Book.

Phil C
04-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Phil, I admire the Good Book.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Phil C
04-19-2007, 10:51 AM
for get that there are a handfull of people on here i could do without loving!

CHS U must love everyone!