PDA

View Full Version : F. U. vs Sooners

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Are you kidding? It's 77-0 right now. Bob Stoops is the George Steinbrenner of college football. He has no regard for sportsmanship of any kind. He was ahead 63-0 and still throwing the ball. Bob Stoops should die of chlamydia and rot in Hell. Granted the Aggies are horrible this year, but it is still ridiculous.

jason
11-08-2003, 02:56 PM
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

St. Ivender
11-08-2003, 02:58 PM
jason:
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...You CAN and should stop running your offense.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:59 PM
jason:
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...I don't dispute that. But, you remember the conversation we all had on here about running up the score about three weeks ago. I understand that sometimes it is such a mismatch that you can't help it, but you DON'T continue to throw the ball down the field with a 63 point lead. And No I don't hope that he contracts a venereal disease! I just was expressing my dislike for the man's philosophy.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:04 PM
What's this? Decency? He's actually kneeling! I bet that was the QB's decision not Stoops'.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Buckeye80:
<strong>Are you kidding? It's 77-0 right now. Bob Stoops is the George Steinbrenner of college football. He has no regard for sportsmanship of any kind. He was ahead 63-0 and still throwing the ball. Bob Stoops should die of chlamydia and rot in Hell. Granted the Aggies are horrible this year, but it is still ridiculous.</strong>[/QUOTE...do you want the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players to roll over and play dead...they still have to play...Stoops does not run the score up intentionally....A & M is just this bad...now are you going to moan because the are kneeling the ball and humiliating them...It is more insulting to kneel the ball and turn it over than to go ahead and run and throw...

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:07 PM
St. Ivender:

jason:
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...You CAN and should stop running your offense.So what do you do...einstein?

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:09 PM
lepfan:
<strong>Are you kidding? It's 77-0 right now. Bob Stoops is the George Steinbrenner of college football. He has no regard for sportsmanship of any kind. He was ahead 63-0 and still throwing the ball. Bob Stoops should die of chlamydia and rot in Hell. Granted the Aggies are horrible this year, but it is still ridiculous.</strong>[/QUOTE...do you want the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players to roll over and play dead...they still have to play...Stoops does not run the score up intentionally....A & M is just this bad...now are you going to moan because the are kneeling the ball and humiliating them...It is more insulting to kneel the ball and turn it over than to go ahead and run and throw...2nd 3rd and 4th? Derek Strait, starting safety, returned a fumble for a touchdown and the 76th point. Why is HE still on the field Chief?

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:10 PM
Buckeye80:

lepfan:
<strong>Are you kidding? It's 77-0 right now. Bob Stoops is the George Steinbrenner of college football. He has no regard for sportsmanship of any kind. He was ahead 63-0 and still throwing the ball. Bob Stoops should die of chlamydia and rot in Hell. Granted the Aggies are horrible this year, but it is still ridiculous.</strong>[/QUOTE...do you want the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players to roll over and play dead...they still have to play...Stoops does not run the score up intentionally....A & M is just this bad...now are you going to moan because the are kneeling the ball and humiliating them...It is more insulting to kneel the ball and turn it over than to go ahead and run and throw...2nd 3rd and 4th? Derek Strait, starting safety, returned a fumble for a touchdown and the 76th point. Why is HE still on the field Chief?Their waterboy could have returned that....haha

St. Ivender
11-08-2003, 03:11 PM
lepfan:

St. Ivender:

jason:
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...You CAN and should stop running your offense.So what do you do...einstein?Einstein?? Thanks for giving me the respect I have earned in all my years. You run the ball up the middle. If you break a 90 yarder so be it. But you don't run traps and sweeps either.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:14 PM
St. Ivender:

lepfan:

St. Ivender:

jason:
you cant just stop running your offense...he has guys that never get to play in there and theyre playin to score....you ought to be ashamed of what you said about Bob Stoops...he has built on of, if not, the finest programs in the country...You CAN and should stop running your offense.So what do you do...einstein?Einstein?? Thanks for giving me the respect I have earned in all my years. You run the ball up the middle. If you break a 90 yarder so be it. But you don't run traps and sweeps either.I lost count at the TD and yards we have gotten by running it up the middle...seems to me that we did more damage up the middle (something like 4 TDs) Today it does not seem to matter where we run on the field...admit it...

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Bob Stoops is still ahead in the running for Coach of the Year...

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Cocky and obnoxious, nice combo.....but nothing less than I would expect from a U.O. fan. You guys, and I know several, cannot and refuse to win with any class. Grow up!

kaorder1999
11-08-2003, 03:24 PM
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Buckeye80:
Cocky and obnoxious, nice combo.....but nothing less than I would expect from a U.O. fan. You guys, and I know several, cannot and refuse to win with any class. Grow up!I am not cocky nor obnoxious...I am confident and educated...

Seriously, I did not intend to come across as cocky or obnoxious, I apologize to you all if that is how it appeared...you attacked and I defended...what would you have done???

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:27 PM
kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...I will second that

fhseagle
11-08-2003, 03:28 PM
buckeye80,

OU had their 2nd string in for the 3rd quarter and their 3rd string in for the 4th. you cant bitch about that. he could have hung 100 on them if he had wanted to. but he didnt. he continued to run the ball the entire 2nd half. you need to quit griping. Stoops would catch flack no matter what he did. as you saw when he had the RB run up to the line and fall down, you cant run half speed. if you run half speed, you get hurt. the RB for OU got hit twice hard because he wasnt going 100%...in the game of football, you either go 100%, or you dont go at all. Get over it, my sooners one again.

fhseagle
11-08-2003, 03:29 PM
excuse me...WON again.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:31 PM
kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:32 PM
I watched the second half of the game with aggie fans...none of them thought OU was classless and ran the score up...they know and have said OU could have scored 100 if they chose to...The difference is talent and coaching...sorry aggies...OU is just THAT GOOD!

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Buckeye, stop embarrasing yourself...it is not TU nor is it UO....that is soooo childish...your an embarassment to the Aggie Fans...it is fans like you that give the aggie fans a bad name...grow up...you have a massive inferiority complex...therapy may help you

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:36 PM
lepfan:
Buckeye, stop embarrasing yourself...it is not TU nor is it UO....that is soooo childish...your an embarassment to the Aggie Fans...it is fans like you that give the aggie fans a bad name...grow up...you have a massive inferiority complex...therapy may help youNOW THAT IS COCKY!!!! (AND OBNOXIOUS)

Gobbla2001
11-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Buckeye80:
Are you kidding? It's 77-0 right now. Bob Stoops is the George Steinbrenner of college football. He has no regard for sportsmanship of any kind. He was ahead 63-0 and still throwing the ball. Bob Stoops should die of chlamydia and rot in Hell. Granted the Aggies are horrible this year, but it is still ridiculous.Though I agree passing the ball may be a little too much, I argue with myself that maybe the back up QB and receivers need to have on-field interaction as well...

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fhseagle:
[QB]buckeye80,

you need to quit griping. Stoops would catch flack no matter what he did.
What? Who the Hell is griping?! I admitted that UO is better than us this year. What do you want me to do: go buy a UO hat? I am not taking the position that they should've kept us in the game. I'm saying that Derek Strait, who by the way is not 3rd string, was in the game when he had no business playing. And yes I'll placate your ego by saying that your Sooners indeed "one" again.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:40 PM
lepfan:
Buckeye, stop embarrasing yourself...it is not TU nor is it UO....that is soooo childish...your an embarassment to the Aggie Fans...it is fans like you that give the aggie fans a bad name...grow up...you have a massive inferiority complex...therapy may help youTried therapy, killed the therapist's family and dog. How disturbed is that?

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:41 PM
They do not sell UO hats...but I do have an OU cap I will give you!

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:42 PM
And Aggie fans don't have a bad name.....by the way.

Gilmer Buckeye
11-08-2003, 03:45 PM
I want to thank ATM for making the Longhorns look good.

No greater love hath an in-state school than to lay down for his brethren.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:47 PM
Buckeye80:
And Aggie fans don't have a bad name.....by the way.You do...and I know a few others who do...have a nice evening (if you can)

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Gilmer Buckeye:
I want to thank ATM for making the Longhorns look good.

No greater love hath an in-state school than to lay down for his brethren.Buckeye, you are my anti-friend. We apparently have nothing in common but the Buckeyes.....but that is a pretty strong bond, huh? WHO ARE YOU?

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:50 PM
lepfan:

Buckeye80:
And Aggie fans don't have a bad name.....by the way.You do...and I know a few others who do...have a nice evening (if you can)I'll try! But without your company, I don't know how good it could be.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:52 PM
Buckeye80:

lepfan:

Buckeye80:
And Aggie fans don't have a bad name.....by the way.You do...and I know a few others who do...have a nice evening (if you can)I'll try! But without your company, I don't know how good it could be.LOL :D Don't take my comments personal...just having fun :D

jason
11-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:56 PM
jason:

Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...'NUFF SAID!!!!

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:57 PM
jason:

Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...I think name-calling is a bit uncalled for. My opinion is just a good as LepFan's for what it's worth. And having fun is the ultimate goal of this site...would you disagree?

jason
11-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Buckeye80:

jason:

Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...I think name-calling is a bit uncalled for. My opinion is just a good as LepFan's for what it's worth. And having fun is the ultimate goal of this site...would you disagree?yeah but your giving opinions on something you know NOTHING about...when have u ever, out of Bob Stoops' mouth, heard the phrase 'Embarrase when possible'? you havent and dont say you have...he had his QB kneeling on the 3 yd line for gods sake...i bet the 4th stringers that were in there wanted to punch another one in there to show coaches that they can score agains the other teams 1st team, even the fans booed him, but he was giving up on offense and trying to end the game and put A&M out of their misery...and A&M still couldnt score when OU gave them the ball...you cant just give the ball away the whole second half, Jason White didnt even touch the field the second half

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 04:02 PM
jason:

Buckeye80:

jason:

Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...I think name-calling is a bit uncalled for. My opinion is just a good as LepFan's for what it's worth. And having fun is the ultimate goal of this site...would you disagree?yeah but your giving opinions on something you know NOTHING about...when have u ever, out of Bob Stoops' mouth, heard the phrase 'Embarrase when possible'? you havent and dont say you have...he had his QB kneeling on the 3 yd line for gods sake...i bet the 4th stringers that were in there wanted to punch another one in there, even the fans booed him, but he was giving up on offense...and A&M still couldnt score when OU gave them the ball...OK OK OK OK OK....let's just end this discussion. You win!

jason
11-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Buckeye80:

jason:

Buckeye80:

jason:

Buckeye80:

kaorder1999:
all the talk is about stoops being unsportsmanlike...what about some talk about coach fran and how he cant get his team to fricking score...Being unsportsmanlike is 77 points, and yes before you say anything, 71 was also unneccessary against Baylor. The issue is not Fran. The issue is that we are a young, inexperienced, inconsistent team that will take a couple of years to turn around. I know that...Aggie fans know that. What happened today was uncalled for, and indicative of Bob Stoops' mentality of "embarrass when possible". Of course UO is better than we are this year! But the way the game was played after it was well in hand was ludicrous!!listen bozo...if you cant stop a teams 3rd or 4th string from scoring with your starting defense then you suck and deserve to be scored on...I think name-calling is a bit uncalled for. My opinion is just a good as LepFan's for what it's worth. And having fun is the ultimate goal of this site...would you disagree?yeah but your giving opinions on something you know NOTHING about...when have u ever, out of Bob Stoops' mouth, heard the phrase 'Embarrase when possible'? you havent and dont say you have...he had his QB kneeling on the 3 yd line for gods sake...i bet the 4th stringers that were in there wanted to punch another one in there, even the fans booed him, but he was giving up on offense...and A&M still couldnt score when OU gave them the ball...OK OK OK OK OK....let's just end this discussion. You win!darn right i win :D

Brahma73
11-08-2003, 08:13 PM
I am a Texas A&M Grad, Class of '77, and couldn't be prouder. My dad is an Aggie, my 2 sons are there right now (my oldest was at the game today in Norman.)

Let me put it this way. We're one of the largest Division I colleges in the land. We faced the best football team I've seen in a long time. It's not Oklahoma's fault we suck. This is the big time, boys. This is not little league. It's not about what's fair and what's sportsmanship and wah, wah, wah! They're that much better than us right now and they showed it. They don't owe anybody any mercy and compassion. If they've had the dedication and good fortune to have created the most awesome football machine in the land, they deserve to be able to unload it on anybody they want. If I was Bob Stoopes, I'd have beat us worse than he did! My god, I can't believe anybody is crying about this! We weren't crying when they tagged it on the 'horns last month!

If you're an Aggie and you're little feelings are hurt over the way OU beat us today, grow the hell up! We'll be back, but until we are, we're gonna have to take the kind of shellackings now that we'll be dishing out in years to come. And understand Bob Stoopes is about as good a coach as there is in college sports today. I believe Coach Fran is as well and he'll get a chance to prove it against the best in the next few years.

Our team will grow from this experience, and we've probably got another "education" coming in a couple of weeks against Texas. I'm confident we'll graduate from the school of hard knocks.

GIG 'EM!!!!

lepfan
11-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Brahma73:
I am a Texas A&M Grad, Class of '77, and couldn't be prouder. My dad is an Aggie, my 2 sons are there right now (my oldest was at the game today in Norman.)

Let me put it this way. We're one of the largest Division I colleges in the land. We faced the best football team I've seen in a long time. It's not Oklahoma's fault we suck. This is the big time, boys. This is not little league. It's not about what's fair and what's sportsmanship and wah, wah, wah! They're that much better than us right now and they showed it. They don't owe anybody any mercy and compassion. If they've had the dedication and good fortune to have created the most awesome football machine in the land, they deserve to be able to unload it on anybody they want. If I was Bob Stoopes, I'd have beat us worse than he did! My god, I can't believe anybody is crying about this! We weren't crying when they tagged it on the 'horns last month!

If you're an Aggie and you're little feelings are hurt over the way OU beat us today, grow the hell up! We'll be back, but until we are, we're gonna have to take the kind of shellackings now that we'll be dishing out in years to come. And understand Bob Stoopes is about as good a coach as there is in college sports today. I believe Coach Fran is as well and he'll get a chance to prove it against the best in the next few years.

Our team will grow from this experience, and we've probably got another "education" coming in a couple of weeks against Texas. I'm confident we'll graduate from the school of hard knocks.

GIG 'EM!!!!This is an Aggie fan who is in touch with reality. Thanks Brahma73, I beat my head up against the wall trying to say exactly what you said...and with class might I add. This is the Sooner's year...I am sure we will have a few bad years to come, but right now this is what we have and we are proud of it...just like you would be if you had it!!! :D

SintonFan
11-08-2003, 09:29 PM
They should deport all OU fans back to that 3rd world country they call Oklahoma. :D

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-004.gif http://www6.footballfanatics.com/images/products/49476-s.jpg

lepfan
11-08-2003, 09:32 PM
SintonFan:
They should deport all OU fans back to that 3rd world country they call Oklahoma. :D

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-004.gif http://www6.footballfanatics.com/images/products/49476-s.jpgnot happy are you :D , there are MORE OU fans in Texas than you can imagine!!!! :D
:D :D

SintonFan
11-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Naw, I do support all Texas teams, though.
Won't don't yall just mosey on back home, ya hear?
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-039.gif

weatherag07
11-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Brahma73:

GIG 'EM!!!!Well said. I don't think Stoops was being unsportsmanlike. We are just bad right now. If they can score that much on us (and they could have a lot more), then so be it. OU is a great team, and they (and their coaches) deserve respect. Like Brahma said, this is an education, and hopefully the Ags will learn from it and any others they will encounter. No one should have expected Fran to immediately turn The Ags around; it'll take time. Until then, we fans need to support them with the Aggie spirit. We need to hang on to the hope that they will finish their "rebuilding" stage in the next year or so.
And I know that recently a lot of Aggie fans have been complaining about the poor attendance at home games. I do believe the students have a choice if they want to attend or not, but those who do attend are the real 12th man. But I do believe that a more successful football program (in regards to this year) would help with that problem. Just my opinion. wink
And the restarting of Bonfire...in honor of those who fell with it.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 10:45 PM
SintonFan:
Naw, I do support all Texas teams, though.
Won't don't yall just mosey on back home, ya hear?
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-039.gifThings just would not be the same...like I said...you would be surprised...I will clue you in someday...

SintonFan
11-08-2003, 10:47 PM
I'm just glad that the Longhorns are putting a whipping on OU lite. :D

lepfan
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
SintonFan:
I'm just glad that the Longhorns are putting a whipping on OU lite. :D OU lite :p ...what a funny one you are...Same here glad they whooped OSwho...OSU seemed to just give up after they saw what was happening

SintonFan
11-08-2003, 10:57 PM
lepfan, you finally got my humor.
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/ura.gif I'm so happy. lol

lepfan
11-08-2003, 10:59 PM
SintonFan:
lepfan, you finally got my humor.
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/ura.gif I'm so happy. lolI usually get it...but like to keep things exciting... :D

SintonFan
11-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Yep. http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/pom.gif