PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a Tragedy on a Message Board

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 03:22 PM
We all love it here on 3DL and consider ourselves a family..Well here is something to make you think more about that

This link goes to a Detorit Tiger Message board where one of the biggest posters on their was killed in the shootings at VA Tech

The love and pain comes thru the computer as you read how these people are reacting

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47773

Just makes you stop and think

BuffyMars
04-18-2007, 03:24 PM
People might have a party if I went missing. :crazy1:

pirate4state
04-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
We all love it here on 3DL and consider ourselves a family..Well here is something to make you think more about that

This link goes to a Detorit Tiger Message board where one of the biggest posters on their was killed in the shootings at VA Tech

The love and pain comes thru the computer as you read how these people are reacting

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47773

Just makes you stop and think

Link doesn't work :(

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I think the site is down at the moment..When I looked it had like 34,000 guest or something like that

pirate4state
04-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
People might have a party if I went missing. :crazy1: I would hope not, but you never know....

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Any of you guys that frequent hornfans remember when the kid from AZ i think it was got killed. That was truly sad. THere were some great topics about him on hornfans.

pirate4state
04-18-2007, 03:54 PM
wow i was finally able to read some of their posts...really sad :(

I imagine we'd all act the same way if it was someone from our board. :( Just awful.

CHS_CG
04-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
wow i was finally able to read some of their posts...really sad :(

I imagine we'd all act the same way if it was someone from our board. :( Just awful.

I think the same.. We would all be the same. Only difference most of us have met atleast a handful of people from here and those we havent met, if they come around often enough we atleast know them on a forum level. That site seems like its a lot bigger than the downlow but I imagine we would all be heartbroken as well.

Txbroadcaster
04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
TTT