PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Marlin players...

Gobbla2001
10-14-2003, 10:00 PM
They're helping the Cubbies' curse live on...

(bet you guys thought that post was going in a different direction........ HA)

marlin fan
10-14-2003, 10:03 PM
Gobbla2001:
They're helping the Cubbies' curse live on...

(bet you guys thought that post was going in a different direction........ HA)yeah you scared me with that topic lol

MARLINFAN
10-14-2003, 10:04 PM
gobbla lol. i always thought u like marlin lol. i had to look at the post twice all i read was i hate marlin players. i was going to ask u what did they do to u. i dont watch bb but i wanted the cubs to win

spaniard
10-14-2003, 10:05 PM
that was awesome!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-14-2003, 10:10 PM
All I know is that one Cubs fans that interfered with Alou's catch is going to have everyone in Chicago wanting to kick his butt.

I would NOT want to be in his shoes right now....

Gobbla2001
10-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Nahhh, Alou was messing up the fan's catch ha...

KTownBalla
10-14-2003, 10:36 PM
What is this curse that everyone speaks of....Both ALCS and NLCS series...i hear both have curses....can someone explain...i think the ALCS has something to do wit Babe Ruth...not sure...not a long time baseball fan...know nothing bout baseball history either...

District303aPastPlayer
10-15-2003, 12:04 AM
The cubbies havent won a series since 1908, and havent been since 1913... the BoSox once they won a series.. sold their best pitcher to the New York Yankees... that pitches was some guy by the name of George Herman Ruth... you may know him as the King of Crash, The Sultan of Swat, Babe Ruth

oldercoach
10-15-2003, 12:17 AM
The Red Sox fight the Curse of the Bambino, as has been described in an earlier post. The Cubs fight the Curse of the Goat. Seems some old dude back 80 some odd years ago brought his goat to all Cubs games. (go figure...) When the Cubs started selling more tickets, they said the goat had to stay out. eek! The old dude pronounced the curse of the goat and it has held true so far. I swear that Gonzales bobbled that ball when a small animal with horns darted between him and the batter........ :D

aamove
10-15-2003, 06:20 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
All I know is that one Cubs fans that interfered with Alou's catch is going to have everyone in Chicago wanting to kick his butt.

I would NOT want to be in his shoes right now....What was really funny was how the commentator kept saying that it wasn't the fans fault and then they would zoom in on him with the camera. Like they were showing whose fault it was that the Cubs lost the game.

cunbed10
10-15-2003, 07:51 AM
Gobbla I was getting ready to tear into Ya, You got me wink