PDA

View Full Version : I guess Rosie will go back into depression...

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 11:37 AM
and get fatter.
She had said that the Columbine incident put her in a deep depression for years (give me a break) and that it still haunts her. Now I'm watching tv and she just said "just as I was getting over Columbine, this happens."
Tragedy? Yes. Something I'll need to take depression pills and draw attention to myself over? Highly unlikely.

JasperDog94
04-18-2007, 11:44 AM
You were watching Rosie?:eek: :eek: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 11:46 AM
maybe this will help her deal...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/350px-Hostess_twinkies.jpg

JasperDog94
04-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
maybe this will help her deal...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/350px-Hostess_twinkies.jpg That's just wrong...funny, but wrong.

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 11:48 AM
but i suggest something a little closer to this:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/magnum_50cal_500.jpg

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 11:52 AM

what he said.

Maroon87
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry...I just don't give a crap about Rosie and her "depression." :rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-18-2007, 11:58 AM

wow - LOL

that is a nice gun

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 12:03 PM
it was a def man code violation for you to be perusing The View this morning. I will forego a written citation this time but you have been warned... lol

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm not sure if me mentioning that it was on "E" and NOT the View will help or hurt me here....

BuffyMars
04-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I'm not sure if me mentioning that it was on "E" and NOT the View will help or hurt me here....

You should be E-xecuted!!!!

themsu97
04-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Rosie is a pathetic person who needs some serious help but is what is wrong with America...likes to blame other people for her problems...
put the spoon down Rosie... no, wait keep the spoon in your mouth so you will shut up

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 12:25 PM
haha.... I need a drink. work blows.

smustangs
04-18-2007, 12:28 PM
this is pathetic a tragic event like this and you draw attention to yourself by talkinga bout your depression over it she needs to get overself and go away to a far off land and stay there FOREVER

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 12:32 PM
to quote Jenny from Forrest Gump..

"dear God make her a (fat) bird, so she can fly far, far far away."

mustang59
04-18-2007, 04:21 PM
And really, isn't it all about Rosie and what she feels? It's why she has a job where she sits in a chair. That way the world can revolve around her better.

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow

very well done! That is a def pardonable offense!

I apologize for calling you out in public but some things are not excusable and i was just worried about ya man!!

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
And really, isn't it all about Rosie and what she feels? It's why she has a job where she sits in a chair. That way the world can revolve around her better.

Well with her size the World has to revolve around her

Buccaneer
04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
this is pathetic a tragic event like this and you draw attention to yourself by talkinga bout your depression over it she needs to get overself and go away to a far off land and stay there FOREVER

Rosie is busy getting her Gay Cruise arranged for this summer. Bermuda has just refused her to berth her ship there!

BILLYFRED0000
04-18-2007, 05:09 PM
I would just as soon have her crawl back under whatever rock she came out from. She has the right to free speech but not the right to make such incidents trivialized by her attempt to center it on her.

thatsminty
04-18-2007, 05:51 PM
roise is just a douche, she needs to get over herself.
some of life's tragedie's dont always have to involve her nor her input...

she should really just fall out of a building or something

theyoefnshow
04-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I would just as soon have her crawl back under whatever rock she came out from. She has the right to free speech but not the right to make such incidents trivialized by her attempt to center it on her.

that's a biiiiiig rock...

sinton66
04-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
Rosie is a pathetic person who needs some serious help but is what is wrong with America...likes to blame other people for her problems...
put the spoon down Rosie... no, wait keep the spoon in your mouth so you will shut up

The really bad part is that she's a huge hypocrite. She demands the Fed enact tougher gun controls, but BOTH of her personal body guards are armed. She is in effect saying she's better than the masses, so it's ok for her to have guns protect her. What a self-centered cow! (there is a better word but it's inappropriate here)

mustang59
04-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The really bad part is that she's a huge hypocrite. She demands the Fed enact tougher gun controls, but BOTH of her personal body guards are armed. She is in effect saying she's better than the masses, so it's ok for her to have guns protect her. What a self-centered cow! (there is a better word but it's inappropriate here)
They're probably armed to protect themselves from her.

bandera7
04-18-2007, 07:40 PM
wow Rosie is stupid. I think the kids that were AT Columbine got over it faster than she did. And thats not saying anything about the kids, but about her need for attention.

JR2004
04-18-2007, 10:01 PM
This complete and utter waste of a human being is going to blame this on putting her back into a depression? Could she possibly be anymore pathetic in her desperate cry for attention? Someone please ship her to the middle of the Sahara along with the other equally worthless celebrities who make idiotic statements like this.

SINTON81
04-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
No sinton66, I think "cow" descibes her just fine.:D :D

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Rosie is busy getting her Gay Cruise arranged for this summer. Bermuda has just refused her to berth her ship there!
Funny that. Rosie and the word "berth" look so natural so close to one another.
I wonder if any other appropriate verbs could be used to describe her actions? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Example:
As Rosie herds herself from her dressing room, Ms. Walters can't help but wonder if studio no. 11, 2 miles down the road, can hear Rosie's cacophonous thunder as she tiptoes along.
On a strict diet from her doctor, Rosie hippos two pounds of watercress for her pre-meal salad.
Flight 1036 was forced to make an emergency landing after it was found that Rosie O'Donnell had camel-toed her way from the cargo section(normally used for storage of large animals) to first class; forcing the plane to go into a steep dive as a result.