Mavs starting lineup:

Buckner
George
Ager
Barea
Diop

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I hope Kevin Willis can get some heavy minutes.

Pmoney
04-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
he will prolly get over 10 mins...

kepdawg
04-17-2007, 10:56 PM
At halftime the Warriors are beating the Mavs JV 55-31

kepdawg
04-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

0 minutes in the first half

kepdawg
04-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Clippers beat the Suns tonight

Warriors up 83-59 after 3

eagles_victory
04-18-2007, 12:49 AM
i have to question avery on this one going agaisnt a team that has owned u the last 2 years i think you have to try and beat them and knock them out of the playoffs. It doesnt make sense to me to play everyone tommorow night but nooone tonight i hope not trying to knock golden state out tonight doesnt come back to haunt the mavs in the first round

kepdawg
04-18-2007, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i have to question avery on this one going agaisnt a team that has owned u the last 2 years i think you have to try and beat them and knock them out of the playoffs. It doesnt make sense to me to play everyone tommorow night but nooone tonight i hope not trying to knock golden state out tonight doesnt come back to haunt the mavs in the first round

I don't think Avery is too worried about playing Golden State in the playoffs.

kaorder1999
04-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Dallas is not worried about playuing Golden State in the playoffs...will they sweep them? Maybe not but the arriors cannot beat them in a series.

Adidas410s
04-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Dallas is not worried about playuing Golden State in the playoffs...will they sweep them? Maybe not but the arriors cannot beat them in a series.

exactly. Maybe the Warriors get hot for one or two nights...but they are a poor man's version of the Suns and don't have enough shooters to come out firing every night and expect to win. It would be interesting though to see if Avery tries any defensive schemes against them to slow them down in anticipation of Phoenix.

Bull's-eye
04-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Good point! Golden State has won the last 5 games vs Dallas. Also, where is the integrity? Avery has rested key players against teams that still have playoff implications. How do you think the Clippers feel? He didn't do the Rockets any favors by holding players out of the Utah game. Now, he's playing everybody vs Seattle? :thinking:

Macarthur
04-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Good point! Golden State has won the last 5 games vs Dallas. Also, where is the integrity? Avery has rested key players against teams that still have playoff implications. How do you think the Clippers feel? He didn't do the Rockets any favors by holding players out of the Utah game. Now, he's playing everybody vs Seattle? :thinking:

Avery doesn't owe the Clippers anything. His responsibility is to get the Mavs ready for the playoffs.

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
NM

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Avery doesn't owe the Clippers anything. His responsibility is to get the Mavs ready for the playoffs.
but is he helping Nellie out by sitting everyone against the Warriors?

TheDOCTORdre
04-18-2007, 03:35 PM
the Mavs will take the warriors in a series, but it may take them some games, which could cost them later in the playoffs

injuredinmelee
04-18-2007, 03:43 PM
i predict the mavs lose in a series to the Suns in the playoffs. No answer for Stoudamire.

eagles_victory
04-18-2007, 03:49 PM
i dont think that Golden State will beat the Mavs in a series either, however the Mavs haven't proven they can beat Golden State... i just dont like Avery holding everyone out last night but playing them tonight it doesnt make any sense to me why he would do that.

icu812
04-18-2007, 04:03 PM
I hope I'm wrong but I think the Mavs lose to GS. They should have treated last lights game like a game 7 of the playoffs to try and avoid this match up.