PDA

View Full Version : It's Sanjaya time!!!!!

Adidas410s
04-17-2007, 07:18 PM
hurry...turn on the TV's...Sanjaya is next!!! :D :D :D

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:19 PM
IMO Idol is rigged and he is just there for them to boost their ratings and have a story that all the media outlets can talk about.

txhsfball
04-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
IMO Idol is rigged and he is just there for them to boost their ratings and have a story that all the media outlets can talk about.
why do you think they would do that.. the show does that and its not rigged

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by txhsfball
why do you think they would do that.. the show does that and its not rigged The show wouldn't be as popular without a story like this. He is awful yet he has not gotten kicked off and that boost media coverage on that.

txhsfball
04-17-2007, 07:27 PM
The show wouldn't be as popular without a story like this. He is awful yet he has not gotten kicked off and that boost media coverage on that.
if he was "awful" it would be noticed that the show is rigged

Old Tiger
04-17-2007, 07:29 PM
google "American Idol rigged"

txhsfball
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
google "American Idol rigged"
so I can see that your not the only one with the crazy idea

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
The show isn't rigged.

votefortheworst.com

Enough people are just voting for him to stay on.

Bull19
04-17-2007, 07:33 PM
HE WAS HORRIBLE

44INAROW
04-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
HE WAS HORRIBLE

OMG - Bull19 and I are agreeing 100% on this one..... Sanjaya was REALLY horrible tonight. Absolutely no stage presence whatsoever - and that arrogant look of his.. eewww........... So far I am saying Jordan has had the best perforance tonight. It's all a subjective thing though - she sang a song I really like so I might be biased :)

Bull19
04-17-2007, 07:47 PM
THE GUY WHO SANG THE KEITH URBAN SONG WAS ALRIGHT

TigerPride
04-17-2007, 09:29 PM
vote Sanjaya

gobblerfan02
04-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
vote Sanjaya

please don't....some ppl just need to go home!!!

bandera7
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
alright I am going to come out with some proof that the show is rigged...I met Ace Young's brother, you guys remember him from last season, the one that all the girls were in love with? Well he told me that Ace had to sign a waiver when they started the top 24 or whatever...at whatever point the votes start coming in...and the waiver stated that they could discount any votes that they felt like. This allows them to boot people that are caught online doing inappropriate things, and also allows them to avoid marketing catastrophes like last year when it SHOULD have been three guys but instead they got rid of daughtry. That is the only way Sanjaya is still on, and you are right in that it is all a publicity stunt. It gets them talked about all the time, look at what it is doing here

CHS_CG
04-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
alright I am going to come out with some proof that the show is rigged...I met Ace Young's brother, you guys remember him from last season, the one that all the girls were in love with? Well he told me that Ace had to sign a waiver when they started the top 24 or whatever...at whatever point the votes start coming in...and the waiver stated that they could discount any votes that they felt like. This allows them to boot people that are caught online doing inappropriate things, and also allows them to avoid marketing catastrophes like last year when it SHOULD have been three guys but instead they got rid of daughtry. That is the only way Sanjaya is still on, and you are right in that it is all a publicity stunt. It gets them talked about all the time, look at what it is doing here

HOLY CRAP YOU KNOW ACE YOUNG'S BROTHER.. wanna let me meet ace????:inlove:

and Sanjaya ruined a GREAT song for me... My mom and I were both like aw man we liked that song but not after he sang it. I think Blake did awesome last night with "when the stars go blue" by Tim McGraw. Jordan and Melinda did amazing also. Lakeisha seems to be slippin some.. I think all the "OMG you are the one to beat" got to her head and shes just not thinkin clearly. Chris did ok.. It coulda been better, Phil last night shocked me big time. I really like what he did, not to mention thats one of my FAVORITE songs.

Hansum Stranger
04-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by bandera7

That's not proof, that's just he said she said crap.

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2007, 08:32 AM
LMAO! Did anyone happen to watch Leno last night & see Gilbert Godfried's immitation of Sanjaya? It was hilarious! :D

CHS_CG
04-18-2007, 08:35 AM
I didnt see that but did anybody see when Chris was trying to say his prayers were with the Va Tech School and students and he had friends over there and stuff and the camera shot to Simon and he rolled his eyes about it... The ONLY reason he said that him randy and paula sent their prayers out as well at the end of the show was bc all of america caught him rolling his eyes to that!

kaorder1999
04-18-2007, 08:36 AM
yeah...thats not great PR...

Phil C
04-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
vote Sanjaya

:clap:

BuffyMars
04-18-2007, 09:43 AM
I hate country night! http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/smiley_bighurl.gif

CHS_CG
04-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I hate country night! http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/smiley_bighurl.gif

i LOVED it!!! except not everybody sang TRUE country songs to me!

crzyjournalist03
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I didnt see that but did anybody see when Chris was trying to say his prayers were with the Va Tech School and students and he had friends over there and stuff and the camera shot to Simon and he rolled his eyes about it... The ONLY reason he said that him randy and paula sent their prayers out as well at the end of the show was bc all of america caught him rolling his eyes to that!

my wife said the same thing...personally, I thought Chris was only saying it to try to grab an emotional vote, so I rolled my eyes at him too, and I think that's where Simon was coming from...I doubt that he's so insensitive to mock a serious situation...Chris threw in that little tidbit at a very strange time.

CHS_CG
04-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
my wife said the same thing...personally, I thought Chris was only saying it to try to grab an emotional vote, so I rolled my eyes at him too, and I think that's where Simon was coming from...I doubt that he's so insensitive to mock a serious situation...Chris threw in that little tidbit at a very strange time.

Not really... he was trying to get it in, in the lil bit of time they get. Now if he woulda done it b4 the judges started talkin I woulda probably wondered but I am sure it wasnt for an emotional vote.. he doesnt need that.. hes got lots of fans

footballgal
04-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
please don't....some ppl just need to go home!!!
+1

Just let him goooooo!

Old Tiger
04-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i LOVED it!!! except not everybody sang TRUE country songs to me! You don't even know what true country songs are.

BuffyMars
04-18-2007, 03:37 PM
You don't even know what true country songs are.

Apparently, I don't either.

WHat makes something a true country song? The more depressing it is? ;)

Oh, and for the record. I love Bonnie Raitt....but I don't, nor have I ever considered her country. Go figure.

Old Tiger
04-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Nothing that comes out today is true country music. Go back to the 50s, 60s, 70s, some 80s, some 90s

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Apparently, I don't either.

WHat makes something a true country song? The more depressing it is? ;)

Oh, and for the record. I love Bonnie Raitt....but I don't, nor have I ever considered her country. Go figure.

If the singer is singing thru his nose whining about his life while kissing his sister then it is real country

BuffyMars
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
If the singer is singing thru his nose whining about his life while kissing his sister then it is real country

That's hardcore!

Hansum Stranger
04-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

That's really orginal. If you want to know what country music is, then listen to Jeff Foxworthy

http://www.cmt.com/artists/news/1557360/20070417/foxworthy_jeff.jhtml?rsspartner=rssWget