PDA

View Full Version : Can I hook my computer into my t.v.??

Keith7
04-17-2007, 06:18 PM
I have a vga outlet in the back of my laptop.. does anyone know if its possable to hook it up to my t.v. to play games?? and if so how?

BILLYFRED0000
04-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I have a vga outlet in the back of my laptop.. does anyone know if its possable to hook it up to my t.v. to play games?? and if so how?

Most standard tv's do not do well with vga. They do not have the resolution to do the job. The newer ones are much better. I doubt if you have the connection necessary to do the job. But it is definetly one of those I have to see it to be sure.

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 06:36 PM
If you TV has VGA then you can. We had jason's computer hooked up to our 50" while he was here. Looked perfect. If you want play computer games you have to have a video card that can support outputting at a high resolution like that.

3afan
04-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If you TV has VGA then you can. We had jason's computer hooked up to our 50" while he was here. Looked perfect. If you want play computer games you have to have a video card that can support outputting at a high resolution like that.

:nerd:

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Word!:clap:

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Bring your game over and we'll hook it up to my 120" screen.:inlove:

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Bring your game over and we'll hook it up to my 120" screen.:inlove:
Post a picture of your whole setup. The only I have seen was without video playing and all you could see was screen.

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Post a picture of your whole setup. The only I have seen was without video playing and all you could see was screen.
Ok. What exactly do you mean by "whole set-up"?
The whole living room in panoramic view including my speakers and 6.1 receiver?
Jeez... it'd be better to ask me to post a video.:p

Emerson1
04-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Yes

SintonFan
04-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Yes
Panoramic or video?
I'll see about getting you a panny cuz we're on the market for a new camcorder. Are old one is "froke".